Erling Haaland

KingLeo10

Haha this comment of yours is iconic bro. Had a nice lil chuckle over this one. ��

You really shouldn't be pointing fingers at others. There isn't a Messi stan here as dedicated as you are for Lewandowski :lol: "greatest injury record ever". "Fittest/most professional athlete" etc. etc.

Temptation

Yuck, I see this guy has started again. Trying so hard to pick fights for literally no reason. Yawn.

What will happen next is he'll cry and play victim about people insulting him.

You're so incredibly sad and desperate. 😂

I wish you get well mate.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Yuck, I see this guy has started again. Trying so hard to pick fights for literally no reason. Yawn.

What will happen next is he'll cry and play victim about people insulting him.

You're so incredibly sad and desperate. ��

I wish you get well mate.

Calma, no one is fighting. I just pointed out what you do yourself for RL9 , which is more cringe than what I see in the Messi thread tbh.

Anyway, not interested in carrying this on. Was just an observation.

Zidane82

The day just gets better

🚨| Erling Haaland will not join Real Madrid, barring a last minute surprise.
[MENTION=1641]MariO[/MENTION]Cortegana [🎖️] via

fergus90

I'll happily let Madrid sign him and Mbappe whilst they still have that geriatric midfield plus the likes of Carvajal in defence.

They would be going down the Barca 2015-2020 route of squad planning. Especially with Don Carlo and his reluctance to rotate.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I'll happily let Madrid sign him and Mbappe whilst they still have that geriatric midfield plus the likes of Carvajal in defence.

They would be going down the Barca 2015-2020 route of squad planning. Especially with Don Carlo and his reluctance to rotate.

I agree. Their midfield is starting to show their age, badly. Even last season CL Chelsea ran circles around them. They need fresh blood badly.

Morten

And what makes you think we don't have money to invest in other positions, while still getting Mbappe? We can do both.

We also need a manager who will phase out the granpa's, obviously.

fergus90

And what makes you think we don't have money to invest in other positions, while still getting Mbappe? We can do both.

We also need a manager who will phase out the granpa's, obviously.

Nothing, i'm sure you will. I'm saying I don't think Ancelotti would change the XI except Mbappe and Haaland.

Porque

I agree. Their midfield is starting to show their age, badly. Even last season CL Chelsea ran circles around them. They need fresh blood badly.

Everytime they bring on Camavinga he has looked good. Not excellent (though that's probably down to not being given consistent starts) but good enough that he should play more.

Ancelotti has young talents but is too reliant on getting the wins with the experience he trusts.

Home of Barca Fans