Erling Haaland

Kul_z

Ancelotti has young talents but is too reliant on getting the wins with the experience he trusts.

Same shit we did for the last couple of years. He needs to shake things up and start camavinga and valverde more often,because they could be up for a beating in cl similar like ours. Qsg ko fooled them, they(qsg) ko-od themselves

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Elaborate. What stands out for you?

He is not a midfield metronome like Pedri or even Gavi but he has an amazing engine on him. Too young so cannot say what he will develop into: a box-to-box who can do it all or as a direct Casemiro successor. Can ping the ball from deep, has a nice shot and good at tackling. He also was good at dribbling for Rennes but have not seen that for Madrid yet.

khaled_a_d

I'll happily let Madrid sign him and Mbappe whilst they still have that geriatric midfield plus the likes of Carvajal in defence.

They would be going down the Barca 2015-2020 route of squad planning. Especially with Don Carlo and his reluctance to rotate.

Short term maybe, but it is easier to rebuild midfield (and defense) later than finding another superstar of that magnitude.

Temptation

Elaborate. What stands out for you?

Camavinga is more of an all rounder. He has the makings of a box to box beast. He's a pretty complete player.

The Barca youngsters are more specialized in their qualities.

Camavinga is the more well rounded midfielder.

Zidane82

Most likely, but maybe he changes his mind now because he definitely watched the game last night.

Well he has said that money is not the main driving force ? the style of football is paramount.

We are playing some of the best football around sooooo

mc_lovin

The board played it well in my opinion. Kept our name in the discussion and stuck to our limits. Now it's up to him to decide.

Andresito

Staff member
Smartest move would be City. Go there while they're still relevant at the top with Pep at the helm. Then in 3-4 years go to Spain when Madrid and especially Barca have improved.

Only logical move. Maximize the amount of trophies and the salary.

mc_lovin

Heart says Madrid, brain says City and we are somewhere in between. At least that's my impression.

Maybe we get "lucky".

Home of Barca Fans