Erling Haaland

Co0ter

Where are all the "he's going to struggle in the EPL" and "he's just a tap in merchant" people?

/crickets

iniestaGOAT

Where are all the "he's going to struggle in the EPL" and "he's just a tap in merchant" people?

/crickets

Literally no half decent striker is going to struggle in that farmers league. Isaac needed 50 mins to score there.

He will struggle in la liga.

Morten

He made the best choice of club, no Memechester, no Tuchel-ball, went to the EPL-side that already had things sorted out.

Birdy

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

Calma everyone.

First of all, I never said he WON't score a lot. Look back at my posts here.
He has the best machine cooking at his service. It would be epic fail for him not to score a lot.
Pep is also not an idiot to not figure out a way to get the best out of him.
(Proof for that is that I have him - and captained him tonight - in my EPL fantasy team :lol:)

But the question is if the best out of haaland is the best for City.
he makes City so much more predictable, and more limited against top opponents, he is one dimensional
City since 2020 were more about less directness, more intricate connections, more patience around the pen box. Haaland cancels all that.
It's all good and nice vs the Palaces, the Bournemouths, and the Forests of EPL. Let's see the Haaland effect, though, in CL and against the EPL big 6

Horatio

You're welcome
rip haaland naysayers. had him in my team since beginning of fantasy football. unfortunately creativity and risk do not pay off. all the others in my league jumped on bandwagon and have the same team. pussies. everyone all of a sudden haaland and as captain as of yesterday.

Yannik

I think shitting on Haaland on barcaforum is a massive waste of peoples time. Because chances are this thread is up every week cause he scored another 2-3 goals, and you'll be here every time defending yourself ellaborating about how you meant it totally different and how you're still somehow right. If I was you I wouldn't put my hopes up that he'll suddenly stagnate from here. There'll be weeks where he won't score and you can enjoy some relieve, but overall you'll spend the majority here defending premature predictions that don't look very likely at the moment. I can't recommend investing in this.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think shitting on Haaland on barcaforum is a massive waste of peoples time. Because chances are this thread is up every week cause he scored another 2-3 goals, and you'll be here every time defending yourself ellaborating about how you meant it totally different and how you're still somehow right. If I was you I wouldn't put my hopes up that he'll suddenly stagnate from here. There'll be weeks where he won't score and you can enjoy some relieve, but overall you'll spend the majority here defending premature predictions that don't look very likely at the moment. I can't recommend investing in this.

Who is this directed at?

Home of Barca Fans