Erling Haaland

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Keep crying. How Saudi league for you a fking dumb cunt???
View attachment 9674
View attachment 9675

Bonus
day-chinh-la-tinh-huong-o-luot-di-khien-messi-va-dong-doi-om-han-khoc-rong-hom-nay.gif
Keep going dumb fuck. Keep making assumptions lmfao.
I love how fucking stupid you are making yourself look. I know you are triggered and I'll keep this going until you realise what a fuck wit you are lol.

iniestaGOAT

Keep going dumb fuck. Keep making assumptions lmfao.
I love how fucking stupid you are making yourself look. I know you are triggered and I'll keep this going until you realise what a fuck wit you are lol.

Another poster calling you dumb.

Add it to the list.

I think 90 percent of the posters here have said you are a dumbass now.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yet you are the one called a dumbass by a different poster every new day

This is so sad.
Yes so so many people all the time everyday. Do posters like you think saying or repeating outlandish bullshit makes it true?

Be self aware or even better yet be a better troll? You are literally nothing but low life forum scum, at least other trolls are somewhat amusing.

iniestaGOAT

Yes so so many people all the time everyday. Do posters like you think saying or repeating outlandish bullshit makes it true?

Be self aware or even better yet be a better troll? You are literally nothing but low life forum scum, at least other trolls are somewhat amusing.

Did someone call you amusing?

You aren't. TROLL.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You
I already died when you called yourself amusing. TROLL. :lol::lol:
Obviously you have issues comprehending what was written if that's your only response :lol: :lol: didn't think you were actually that fucking stupid but somehow the levels of stupidity you seem to reach I didn't think we're possible.

Andresito

Staff member
Erling Haaland: "Tomorrow, I will wake up & think about to get 3 points against Leeds. I can't keep thinking about these records or else I would become crazy. I will go home, play some video games, eat something and then sleep... I cannot tell people what video games I play. It is too embarrassing."

what does he play @Horatio

Horatio

You're welcome
Erling Haaland: "Tomorrow, I will wake up & think about to get 3 points against Leeds. I can't keep thinking about these records or else I would become crazy. I will go home, play some video games, eat something and then sleep... I cannot tell people what video games I play. It is too embarrassing."

what does he play @Horatio
Must be hidden object games. That or visual novels. Maybe mystery mansion.

Birdy

FvRS9JTXsAgWC8O

He can break a few more records this season and next seasons.
I think he will break the 45 goal one

But Dixie Dean's 60 goals is almost impossible

Horatio

You're welcome
Worthless record if you ask me though. Same vein as Real's 5 CL's.

edit: was referring to Birdy's ancient records.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans