Ernesto Valverde - V1

blaugrana1987

Coutinho completely out, yet he plays him. Roberto being TRAGIC for entiere season and first leg - plays him. Vidal/Rakitic combo cant hold a ball in small Liverpool stadium? Play them both. Actually expected it.

Should be sacked at the end. No tactical idea whatsoever, poor subs, poor lineup, isolates Malcolm then expects him to bail him out at the end, carried by this team domestically.

I don't care I don't want to see him.

Where are those people who said he has a better head to head record then Pep and has kept more clean sheets now :lol:

Zidane82

I just hate the way we play , his selections .. the fact that he doesn’t learn from mistakes.

If he doesn’t resign he should be sacked .

Last edited:

henias

Ev fans: But..but.. "Big game manager" "Why so negative" "Roma is a one time incident" "Tactical genius" "Never lose more than 3-0"

Loool fucking exposed once again.

George_Costanza

cant beleive theres people on this forum actually defending this piece of shit
[MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION] [MENTION=21709]Havesaks[/MENTION] [MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] [MENTION=5755]MagIX[/MENTION]

Add to the list

[MENTION=5755]MagIX[/MENTION]

As much as I want him.out, who's available for us to get?
This Barca is old, so whether Valverde stays or we bring in a new coach, we need to start building a team for the future and stop trying to force our way into winning the champions league.
We tried to do that and it hasn't worked out
Let things be instead of trying to make them be.
Liverpool has had a project for almost 5? Years now, and it's paying off.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Title was always justified. Sorry to be correct.

Wonder what he thinks now. Maybe fielding 4 DMs instead of 3 would work?

fergus90

I just think he shows no character, he's unassuming and the play style reflects that. Klopp is almost like an extra player for them, Valverde doesn't inspire anything, just stands there failing to read the game. Yeah the senior players like him because he basically lets them run the team whilst the newer players get subbed/rotated.

We have players good enough to win La Liga like this, but in Europe you suffer. Juve 3-0, PSG 4-0, Roma 3-0, Liverpool 4-0.

MessiTBE

Banned
Ban every EV fan, we don’t want those kind of clueless CLOWNS on here!! Clearly people with ZERO INTELLIGENCE JUST LIKE THEIR HERO!!!

Why hasn’t he resigned yet!!!

Home of Barca Fans