Ernesto Valverde - V1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the man could win a treble and people here will still bash him. I appreciate what he's done but going forward I'd like a guy that can bring the youngsters along, not sure valverde is that type of coach.

he stabilised the club when they were in crisis, brought back to back ligas, won a Copa, in another final this year. in with a chance in the cl this year. his style is unpopular but necessary, at least in the short term.

I think the time is coming where a change could be beneficial, for the young guys.

this post I made a few weeks ago sums up my opinions. he did a good job of stabilising Barca at a moment when Neymar left and Madrid were looking strong. he did some necessary pragmatic things to bring short term trophies, but doesn't have what it takes for European football.

barca were needing a new long term direction even if he won this game.

Cule4life

The Culest
Petition: Change the thread name to Retard cos that what he really is

Not watching a single minute of Barca until this retard is booted out and takes his loverboys Bobby, Rakishit and Biscuits with him.

fergus90

I am not actually surprised though if im completely honest. Feel sorry for all the Barca fans that paid their money to go over there.

Havesaks

Even more tragical is a user here who wants ev to kill himself?! Can someone ban that braindead idiot?
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Porque

What a bottle job.

Over the two games Liverpool were the better team.

BUT, given the Liverpool lineup tonight and who was missing, given our weekend of rest. We should of come out on top.

Disgustingly poor.

Home of Barca Fans