Ernesto Valverde - V1

i_bleed_blaugrana

[MENTION=10166]i_bleed_blaugrana[/MENTION], you think if we had won 4-0 we wouldn't have lost the tie? They were 3-0 up in min 60 or something, only reason they backed off is that the tie was level and they were more cautious. They would've made the 4-0 in the next 10 mins.

For me there are 2 problems. Complacent & pampered players, and crap manager. It's a deadly cocktail.

That was a huge moment. It gave them hope.

It's clearly complacency and a clueless manager when the chips are down, when the game is in the balance. But that, again, stems from the management.

No one is holding players accountable, except probably Messi. Him, Vidal and maybe Roberto were the only players actually playing out there. Those pussy-foot shots from Luis and Coutinho were a joke. PUT YOUR FUCKING LACES THROUGH IT.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Jordi Alba we saw tonight, so clearly he needs serious competition in this squad. Busi wasn't terrible but he isn't one to flip a game on his own. But our left kinda pissed this entire tie away from us, from Jordi being in la la land with his backpasses to Coutinho looking like a complete bitch out there who is scared of his shadow. I'm gutted for Messi and Vidal, in particular. They showed leadership out there and were the example we needed but Pique and Alba really let us down tonight.

de Ligt and Cucu next season will give them both something to worry about, as will Busi and Raki. But as has been said, means fuck all if we have Valverde steering this circus with Messi having to perform miracle after miracle just to keep the lights on. Its a joke what they are doing to him, absolutely shameful.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
If it was like old days, someone would have already fired bullets outside EV's home by now. But, bygone eras. Now, we are just bunch of wannabees adjusting with whatever leftover we have got.

Otherwise, this club that we know for decades won't stand for a coach like EV.

xxxxxx

Has Valverde been sacked yet?

I can't support Barcelona in the future with him in charge. He plays awful football, has no clue how to defend a lead and plays the wrong team most of the time.

We need to bring in a coach that will get us playing proper possession football.... and proper pressing football.

serghei

That was a huge moment. It gave them hope.

It's clearly complacency and a clueless manager when the chips are down, when the game is in the balance. But that, again, stems from the management.

No one is holding players accountable, except probably Messi. Him, Vidal and maybe Roberto were the only players actually playing out there. Those pussy-foot shots from Luis and Coutinho were a joke. PUT YOUR FUCKING LACES THROUGH IT.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Jordi Alba we saw tonight, so clearly he needs serious competition in this squad. Busi wasn't terrible but he isn't one to flip a game on his own. But our left kinda pissed this entire tie away from us, from Jordi being in la la land with his backpasses to Coutinho looking like a complete bitch out there who is scared of his shadow. I'm gutted for Messi and Vidal, in particular. They showed leadership out there and were the example we needed but Pique and Alba really let us down tonight.

de Ligt and Cucu next season will give them both something to worry about, as will Busi and Raki. But as has been said, means fuck all if we have Valverde steering this circus with Messi having to perform miracle after miracle just to keep the lights on. Its a joke what they are doing to him, absolutely shameful.

:lol: Come on man, let's fucking be real here. 3 or 4-0 it doesn't matter. Klopp himself said you can score 3 goals in 10 mins in a football game. Mentality is not the right one.

Valverde is guilty of much more than just losing this game. You just can't win at this level with a complacent team led by a coward. You just can't.

Last edited:

shadows

Fans pretend like we have a better team than Liverpool, we dont.

Better players we do and its not even close..better team we dont but hell they were missing their 3 best players....and yet us playing like we are a relegation team against the champions didnt help us one bit...

Zidane82

If it was like old days, someone would have already fired bullets outside EV's home by now. But, bygone eras. Now, we are just bunch of wannabees adjusting with whatever leftover we have got.

Otherwise, this club that we know for decades won't stand for a coach like EV.
Such a shame that Valverde has wasted Messi’s final years...

raedkuwait

No way liverpool are better than us, if we had a better manager this shit would have never happend, and they where missing key players.

henias

3-0 vs Liverpool
3-0 vs United
5-1 vs Lyon
3-0 vs Madrid
2-0 vs Atletico
6-1 vs Sevilla
3-0 vs Juventus
5-1 vs Madrid
4-2 vs Spurs
5-0 vs Sevilla
3-0 vs Chelsea
3-0 vs Madrid

All that is a FLUKE though. What isn't a fluke is that ONE other result. In 10 years, Barcaforum will still hold a minute of silence in memory of it. :lol:

Bump this post guys :lol:

And all you need is ONE major fluke to bottle a seemingly "secured" CL.

He's right tho. In 10 years, this would be forever stuck in our memory. Now a moment of silence for you :lol:

serghei

No way liverpool are better than us, if we had a better manager this shit would have never happend, and they where missing key players.

Nobody gives a shit which team is better on paper. What matters is they won and trashed us. They have a great team we don't. The team is a collective, not the sum of some players.

They just played without their best attackers and scored us 4 goals with ease.

Home of Barca Fans