Ernesto Valverde - V1

messi2140

6racies Xavi
excellent result by our tactical maestro :worthy: Fuck tiki taka and ball hogging whoring, valverde show us what an absolute master tactitian he is completely shutting down the rednoses from the north. That babyface norweigian got completely schooled today :wave:

One nil is pure poetry to my ears ;)

while valverde show who is the boss with yet another tactical masterclass, the cruyff tards are hiding in their dark caves beating themselves to a bloody pulp, oh the poetry :dance:

another feather in the hat for our tactical genius, he is now the most dominant manager in la liga history over 2 seasons, no other manager in the league history has been even close to valverdes feat of leading the league for 70 out of 76 rounds, that is 92%, guardiola by comparison led the league in 58 of 76 rounds in his best 2 seasons, a measly 76%, even beaten by rijkaard with 60 out of 76 in 2004-05 and 2005-06. The cruyffistas are beating themself to a bloody pulp right now, the one and only diego simeone just overtook their house god in la liga wins with less games played lol. Oh the irony, today is a baad day for a cuyffista, reeeeealy bad.

I think it is time to rename him to mister 90%er, as he has a 96% score in games not lost in the league and a 92% score in games leading the league. This guy is just incredible :worthy:

valverde absolutely destroys klopp, the german was completely clueless, everyday he convince me more and more of his incredible genius :worthy:

A few more of this Valverde cheerleader.

FCBfan22

Second goal by Spurs was an inexcusable mistake by Schone. Something Pique would do when in bad form.

And because of the difference in coaching, Schone will probably beat himself for years. Pique would be like, whatever, next game. Btw, how are my businesses doing?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
CDR is a complete mickey mouse cup. La Liga has no real competition with these past 2 seasons of RM teams being donkey shite in the league and Atletico are a shell of what they once were.

For anyone to EVER have thought of that as an achievement for EV shows their intelligence. Fact is he had to get carried by individual Messi brilliance the whole way too. Any Mcdonalds employee with tourettes could lead Barca to a Liga/CDR double these past 2 years.

FCBfan22

tenor.gif

... in fucking Copa Del Rey.

giphy.gif

xxxxxx

I don't get how he stays. He's blown a 3 goal advantage 2 years in a row. Yeah, he has a 68% win ratio..... but that's because the La Liga has been shit the last 2 seasons. He hasn't got what it takes to compete in the Champions League.

I don't trust him bringing in new players. I certainly don't want his anti football anymore. It's not the Barcelona I want. I want us to go back to our possession and pressing football. I can't put up with us sitting deep and struggling to pass it. And people wonder why Messi can't win a Champions League here.... we've had nothing but shit coaches the last 7 years. I know Enrique did well.... but he's the only exception.

FCB1987

Banned
Valverde is shit and needs sacking assp but people saying he's turned us into a laughing stock are forgetting Lucho's final season.

Richard.H

What is the board thinking? He should’ve been fired this morning. Just put someone as an interim manager. Don’t waste anymore time!

Barcilliant

Apparently Setien is favorite to take over. Allegri also in the frame. It's too bad Valverde won't do the honorable thing and resign.

Home of Barca Fans