Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

Wtf? Nothing MATS has done requires anyone to say he needs to get his shit together.
He is one of the truly few untradables in the team, i would take no other gk in the world over him.

Yes! Exactly!
Despite a rather poor performance on Anfield, he is still a top 3 GK. And I only think Oblak may be better, and ter Stegen ball-playing skill is immense for us. The guy is great. And one half-poor performance doesnt change anything. Especially i dont get those who arguments about his leadership. He is not the guy to step up, thats the job for our 4 captains: Messi, Segio, Pique and Roberto. That he does it at times - is just a fat bonus.

Neymessi

Really? I don't believe a top keeper would lack focus like:

[tw]1125873053676855298[/tw]

Some weeks back I didn't realize you were trolling and it was pretty funny back then but now your trolls are pretty unfunny and you can let off this facade, assuming you are actually trolling cause if not, and you think that about MAts, then god save you.

Havesaks

Some weeks back I didn't realize you were trolling and it was pretty funny back then but now your trolls are pretty unfunny and you can let off this facade, assuming you are actually trolling cause if not, and you think that about MAts, then god save you.

Amen

FCBfan22

reports say that his ass is on the line if he fucks up copa

I hope this is a joke. Really.

His arse should be on his way back to Bilbao RIGHT NOW and those fucks are considering fucking keeping him? Despite us being a laughing stock full of old overplayed diva players.

xXKonan

If Copa is a make or break deal, yeah this seems like the board wants to keep him but are trying to find an excuse to do so and hopes to win the Double again will calm the rage.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I fucking knew it when I read that the board is evaluating his season. Atleast it makes my decision easier of taking a break of football if this bullshit artist is still here next year.

It will be either Valverde, Setien or that Getafe coach next year.

Raketa10

Guys what will your reaction b if he stays
On, i think i will stop watching barca play

I won't watch this shit for sure for another year. Just can't! :(This is sooo disrespectful towards fans and this club. Of course this IDIOT won't resign he would lose 10 mil EUR or so. I hate this fucking bastard and the IDIOT who extended him this year. This is all on Barto!

Home of Barca Fans