Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Anyone who wants mou is not a good barca fan.
I have no doubt Mou would take the job in a heartbeat, his dream was to coach barca, but let me tell you, this man would truly destroy our club.

Xavi said when Mourinho helped coach the B team he showed he mastered the Barca style of play. He also convinced the board before they ultimately chose Pep

Last edited:

soul24rage

‼️ Valverde could be seeing his final days with the club.

According to El Chiringuito, the Club wants to bring someone who's been loved a lot throughout the club's history, where Xavi, Ronald Koeman and Guardiola have been suggested, the latter being very complicated.

However there's a clause in Valverde's contract that states that one of the two parties can terminate the contract without having to pay out for the remainder of the contract, as it was planned that something could come up. [SPORT, ����]

No way will Koeman will leave his post with the Euros coming up next year. Xavi hasn't even coached a team yet and Guardiola is unlikely to leave Man City

Finding the next ideal coach will be difficult.

neo_wolf

Xavi said when Mourinho helped coach the B team he showed heastered the Barca style of play. He also convinced the board before they ultimately chose Pep

There is only 1 style of play for mourinho, his own style of play, and its ugly as hell, worse than valverde.

wisconsincule

Yeah there’s no way Xavi should coach this current group of players. He needs a couple years so he is coaching players he never played with.

neo_wolf

I want xavi or pep.
I know Xavi will probably not take the job right now because he will feel he has not earned it as a coach but i think the players would respect and do everything he says.
He would have our team playing like we all want them too, im 100 percent sure he would bet on la masia and it would give the team a big motivational boost also.

Devils

Whoever replaces him is going to have the hardest job in Europe.

They will need to clear out and move on from a group of players that EV should have transitioned from his time here. Also should the dressing room has become toxic.

Players who should stay:

1) Messi
2) Arthur
3) Lenglet
4) Dembele
5) Alba
6) Pique
7) Vidal
8) Semedo
9) Malcom
10) Alena
11) Todibo

Players who will stay but need to get their shit together and take a reality check.

1) Roberto
2) MATS
3) Busi

Players who need to be sold

1) Rakitic - fuck off
2) Suarez
3) Coutinho (Id keep him to see how he would do under a attacking manager but it seems he’s already dead to majority of the fanbase)
4) Jasper (wants to leave unfortunately)
5) Verm
6) Umtiti - been a complete idiot for the past year and we might as well cut our losses.

Don’t care about the likes of Denis, Gomes and Rafa.

neo_wolf

Players who will stay but need to get their shit together and take a reality check.

2) MATS

Wtf? Nothing MATS has done requires anyone to say he needs to get his shit together.
He is one of the truly few untradables in the team, i would take no other gk in the world over him.

Devils

Wtf? Nothing MATS has done requires anyone to say he needs to get his shit together.
He is one of the truly few untradables in the team, i would take no other gk in the world over him.

Sure, whatever works for you.

For me, a top keeper doesn’t concede 3-4 goals in crucial CL elimination match 3 straight years in a row.

He’s not new to Barca or top level football, yet he’s put on utter garbage performances against PSG, Juve, Roma and Liverpool when it mattered most.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans