Ernesto Valverde - V1

henias

If players are smart enough they will lose the Copa on purpose. But the likes of Suarez, Pique and Rakitc will surely want Valverde to stay. Disgusting bunch.

FCBfan22

If Copa is a make or break deal, yeah this seems like the board wants to keep him but are trying to find an excuse to do so and hopes to win the Double again will calm the rage.

I said yesterday in the Bartomeu topic, that I thoroughly fear that.

In the end smacking Valencia in a Copa Del Daffy Duck final will give him another fucking season here. I can't fucking even process that after what just happened.

BusiTheKing

I remember writing a post on the Coutinho thread after his first few games for us, being very positive:

It's so easy to tell the effect of him having played under someone who demands stepping up and taking responsibility. I hope the kraut-brand menace of Klopp will haunt his dreams for a few seasons longer before the complacency inevitably takes hold of him and drags him into a black hole of mate, hugs, kisses and the mellow acquiescence of CL quaterfinal submission.

Not to be a braggy douchebag, but I don't think I've ever been so right in my life. When he first started here, he was playing on the forefoot, always taking reponsibility and initiative, making brave passes, protecting the ball well and inspiring his teammates. It's now clear that that was not an inherent quality of Coutinho but a mentality that had been instilled by the coach he had been playing under. The contrast to his current form is an extraordinarily clear effect of playing under a coach that doesn't push you, doesn't make you run the extra sprint and doesn't inspire you to perform anything beyond your comfort zone.

I really don't care about Coutinho and I'm not here to defend him. He could be sold for all I care. This is about the contrast between a coach that makes his team better and a coach that doesn't.

BruceWayne11

Give Valverde the Figo treatment. The man shouldn't set his foot in Barcelona again. Maybe a bit harsh, but when all of us in the forums can see what he should've done better, it's a disgrace. Just like with Dumb & Dumber ruining GoT; many fans could do it better...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don’t know about Xavi as coach, first he is friendly with too many of the current players, second his statements on football don’t inspire confidence, he said seri was a great player,

Devils

Some weeks back I didn't realize you were trolling and it was pretty funny back then but now your trolls are pretty unfunny and you can let off this facade, assuming you are actually trolling cause if not, and you think that about MAts, then god save you.

Not trolling and i don’t need saving for showing that he isnt as good as people make him out to be.

serghei

If he doesn't resign he has no shame. He has proven beyond any doubt that CL is too much for him.

Best for him and Barca to part ways on amiable terms. He should go back to a Bilbao like team where he is good and comfortable. Huge club pressure is not for him. Looks sad and broken up.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez ,Busquets, Alba and Pique wants Valverde to stay [cope]

It's funny, but I don't want those three to stay. Busquets, Rakitic and Suarez needs to go. They are done at top level.

I would rather keep Valverde shit show than those three players. We are too slow grandpa's, how long it will take management to notice?

Home of Barca Fans