Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Joan Gaspart (ex-Barca president): "If I was president, I would keep Valverde. I think the current board thinks the same way too". [cadena ser]

Messigician

‼️ Valverde could be seeing his final days with the club.

According to El Chiringuito, the Club wants to bring someone who's been loved a lot throughout the club's history, where Xavi, Ronald Koeman and Guardiola have been suggested, the latter being very complicated.

However there's a clause in Valverde's contract that states that one of the two parties can terminate the contract without having to pay out for the remainder of the contract, as it was planned that something could come up. [SPORT, 🥇🥇]

Messigician

Valverde: "¿El control? Lo que hay que hacer es atacar"

Ernesto Valverde: Control? We're going to attack
The Barca coach said his team are thinking about going to Anfield and winning [Sport]

Cule4life

The Culest
Ideally Guardiola but I feel Mourinho would get the best out of our aging core and is the most reassuring option for UCL success in how many years Messi has left.

200w.webp

neo_wolf

Anyone who wants mou is not a good barca fan.
I have no doubt Mou would take the job in a heartbeat, his dream was to coach barca, but let me tell you, this man would truly destroy our club.

tacticvarium

Ronald Koeman would be a good candidate. I know his managerial career in club football is disappointing but he also proved that he can create a exciting team with current Dutch international.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans