Ernesto Valverde - V1

FC B

My stupid madridiot f**** neighbor is mocking me on the street when i walked past " it happened again, it happened again, FC Barcelona, it happened again"

This is so embarrassing we are the laughing stock around the world, I have no explanation for the 4th goal

You must show him la manita and say it happend again, it happend again!

Barcilliant

It is painfully obvious why we have 5 cl and RM 13.

When disaster strikes on or off the pitch they react swiftly and brutally.
Meanwhile our village idiots continue to dawdle and scratch their heads.
Valverde MUST go now. Fuck the Copa. Winning it will not erase these painful memories.
I am also sick of seeing our team being mauled physically on the pitch. In Cl we look like a bunch of overrated toy boys. Get their strength and conditioing up!!

serghei

It is painfully obvious why we have 5 cl and RM 13.

When disaster strikes on or off the pitch they react swiftly and brutally.
Meanwhile our village idiots continue to dawdle and scratch their heads.
Valverde MUST go now. Fuck the Copa. Winning it will not erase these painful memories.
I am also sick of seeing our team being mauled physically on the pitch. In Cl we look like a bunch of overrated toy boys. Get their strength and conditioing up!!

Actually, in the CL era it's 7-4. Madrid are still the most successful obviously.

I agree with this. A club like Barcelona has to be dominant in Europe. It's bullshit how the 8 time Spanish Champions in the last 11 years only have 1 CL since 2011.

Lions domestically, pussies in Europe shouldn't cut it. Not at Barca.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Actually, in the CL era it's 7-4. Madrid are still the most successful obviously.

I agree with this. A club like Barcelona has to be dominant in Europe. It's bullshit how the 8 time Spanish Champions in the last 11 years only have 1 CL since 2011.

Lions domestically, pussies in Europe shouldn't cut it. Not at Barca.

It's the same at Bayern and Juve. All three pondering how to turn domestic dominance into euro success

jairzinho

What concerns me the most is that we’re not maximizing Messi’s final years. He turns 32 in June and will be 33 at the end of next season. Let that sink in.

You could tell he wanted the CL for the club and the fans but with Ernie at the helm and have beens like Suarez, Rakitic and others that dream will never materialize and we miss out again on making history.

We need to surround him with a core of young hungry players like De Jong, De Ligt, Arthur, Dembele(?) maybe jovic and keep one or two veterans maybe busquets, Alba. And also a good coach with character and tenacity, good understanding of tactics, not an inept pussy like Valgreen.

Edit: This summer is a good chance to launch a new project with a new manager with the goal being the league and CL double at all costs. Let the kids play the Copa.

As a start, Valgreen, Rakitic, Suarez have to be axed. Bob should never play at rb ever again. Pique and Busquets should be phased out at the end of next season.

Last edited:

Altomonte

If the Barça Board decides to keep Valverde, a possible compromise could be to ask Xavi to play the role intially played by Zidane at RM.
Xavi could be the Bench Coach for 1 year before possibly taking over as Head Coach.
He should get special responsibility to coach the midfield and to mentor Arthur, Alena (perhaps even Puig) and De Jong.
Xavi will be respected by the youngsters as one of the best midfielders ever, he could learn from Valverde how to deal with responsibilities of the job and could influence Valverde's decisions.
It has been written that Xavi respects Valverde, and I'm sure that Valverde respects Xavi.
Xavi could bring the BIG winning mentality back to Barça.
Barça should NEVER AGAIN allow other teams to dominate the midfield. It would be Xavi's responsibility to make our midfield the best again.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Still think it's too early for Xavi, and he himself says the same. Would be a shame to waste an inexperienced Xavi too early. He should try to mimic Peps way by starting as B-team coach.

I see him more as a candidate for maybe around 2021 or 2022. I also think it would be better if most or all players he used to play with are already gone once he takes over. Not saying he wouldn't be professional enough to make hard decisions but from current squad he played with Messi, Busi, Pique, Alba for years and years in club + NT and also some other players still know him as their teammate and not their boss. Would just make things easier for him in my opinion.

Last edited:

MagIX

What concerns me the most is that we’re not maximizing Messi’s final years. He turns 32 in June and will be 33 at the end of next season. Let that sink in.

You could tell he wanted the CL for the club and the fans but with Ernie at the helm and have beens like Suarez, Rakitic and others that dream will never materialize and we miss out again on making history.

We need to surround him with a core of young hungry players like De Jong, De Ligt, Arthur, Dembele(?) maybe jovic and keep one or two veterans maybe busquets, Alba. And also a good coach with character and tenacity, good understanding of tactics, not an inept pussy like Valgreen.

Edit: This summer is a good chance to launch a new project with a new manager with the goal being the league and CL double at all costs. Let the kids play the Copa.

As a start, Valgreen, Rakitic, Suarez have to be axed. Bob should never play at rb ever again. Pique and Busquets should be phased out at the end of next season.

we can say that the barcelona for Messi was his blessing and his curse.

Home of Barca Fans