Ernesto Valverde - V1

FC B

I dont know if it's true but according to The mirror, Messi and Suarez were so furious with their teammates, that they didn't even looked at them. The bond between players is apparently destroyed after the CL loss.

They are also to blame for their misses on Anfield, everybody had a horror night there.

George_Costanza

Barça will hold a board meeting on Monday. [@samuelmarsden]

tenor.gif

FCBfan22

Hopefully they kick Pinocchio out on Monday and he is absolutely shat on by the press on Saturday while answering every question by It is what it is.

But as George said, hope is a dangerous thing.

raedkuwait

I dont know if it's true but according to The mirror, Messi and Suarez were so furious with their teammates, that they didn't even looked at them. The bond between players is apparently destroyed after the CL loss.

Fuck Suarez he should b the last person to complain
Just fucking get suarez out of my Club he sucks in every way imagined

Givenchy

I think the best outcome is to take a risk on Erik ten hag at this stage, alot more realistic AND he can help Frenkie + De Ligt settle in while playing a better style of football

Poch will never manage Barca and Klopp? maybe in the future but why would he give up what hes built at liverpool to join this circus?

either way, once EV is given the boot we need to also get rid of Coutinho, Raki AND Suarez, all 3 of them need to gtfo this club. Busi needs to accept a bench role in CL games also, i'd keep Vidal another season

Frenkie secured, De Ligt likely, get Griezmann to replace Suarez and play a fluid interchanging front 3 with Dembele-Griez-Messi

I think we'll also need a fucking DM as well, someone with energy/strength. maybe if funds are tight Vidal may do for 1 more year

El Flaco

[tw]1126847393066938374[/tw]

[RAC1] Valverde's house was assaulted last night, the thieves left a letter saying "it is what it is". Valverde will not take any action against the guilty parties, since it is not in his nature to attack or fight against difficult situations.

Don Andrésº8

I think the best outcome is to take a risk on Erik ten hag at this stage, alot more realistic AND he can help Frenkie + De Ligt settle in while playing a better style of football

Poch will never manage Barca and Klopp? maybe in the future but why would he give up what hes built at liverpool to join this circus?

either way, once EV is given the boot we need to also get rid of Coutinho, Raki AND Suarez, all 3 of them need to gtfo this club. Busi needs to accept a bench role in CL games also, i'd keep Vidal another season

Frenkie secured, De Ligt likely, get Griezmann to replace Suarez and play a fluid interchanging front 3 with Dembele-Griez-Messi

I think we'll also need a fucking DM as well, someone with energy/strength. maybe if funds are tight Vidal may do for 1 more year

griez for what exactly??? for me messi needs to play in that position, you cant have that wing so open to attacks cause messi doesnt defend

Sterlingfan2000

[tw]1126847393066938374[/tw]

[RAC1] Valverde's house was assaulted last night, the thieves left a letter saying "it is what it is". Valverde will not take any action against the guilty parties, since it is not in his nature to attack or fight against difficult situations.

This is fucking disgusting!

DID HE SAY to SUARAZ: HEY YO BRO PLS DONT RUN AND CAMP IN THE 3rd HALF OF THE PITCH

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Valverde wanted to start Dembélé and Semedo at Anfield. The Frenchman's injury changed his plans. [md]

MD aka Barto's mouthpiece are already in damage control. First MD comes with the statement that they are "evaluating" Valverde's season while there is nothing to evaluate and now they are making excuses up for him. You guys better come to the realization that Valverde will be here next year aswell. You either accept another year of shit football or you take a break from it.

henias

There's no excuse man. There's Malcom and Arthur and he clearly went for the safest and most conservative options. Blame himself that he benched the Brazillian winger for months with no opportunity to grind alongside the team, just to insistently play Coutinho as a winger with no signs of promising improvements. He has only himself to blame for being a coward from the day he stepped foot here.

xXKonan

Should have started Semedo regardless.

I mean there's no excuse for Valverde whether or not Dembele was fit. Semedo should have started to shore up the RB spot not fucking bench him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its clear for everyone that Semedo should have started. Im just saying that MD aka the boards mouthpiece are doing these 2 things which makes me certain that Valverde will be here next year

1) Ramping up the rumours of big signings
2) Making up excuses for Valverde and saying that they are still evaluating his season.

I just hope that I'm wrong on this.

Don Andrésº8

Its clear for everyone that Semedo should have started. Im just saying that MD aka the boards mouthpiece are doing these 2 things which makes me certain that Valverde will be here next year

1) Ramping up the rumours of big signings
2) Making up excuses for Valverde and saying that they are still evaluating his season.

I just hope that I'm wrong on this.

its clear that LOLverde should be on the streets already without a job but is not, LOLmeu is joking with the club and should be going also

Home of Barca Fans