Ernesto Valverde - V1

xXKonan

D6OmzK3XsAM8HZr.jpg

weloveyuner

What I don't get is this: if we don't fire Valverde, why should we expect next season to be any different? He's not all of a sudden going to change his tactics. It won't matter what players we bring in. Unless he changes, nothing will. That's why it's better to cut bait now and give a new manager money to bring in new players this summer that will fit his system. Unless, everyone is satisfied winning the double every year but getting utterly embarrassed in the Champions League?

Richard.H

Another really remarkable fact is that Tata Martino was booed, insulted by fans, and absolutely hammered by the press after just one season. So just because EV has won La Liga he is off the hook?

Havesaks

Another really remarkable fact is that Tata Martino was booed, insulted by fans, and absolutely hammered by the press after just one season. So just because EV has won La Liga he is off the hook?

Tata didnt win any trophies at all - that was our by far worst season despite a WC squad. That Atm 1-1 was way more painful than Roma or lfc. Wasnt able to change anything. He had the worst manager performance since before pep. Not like he was a bad managet, he just crumbled under the expectations of managing a club of barca size, and particular barca - because we need to play a certain way, before barcafans a satisfied. That he was critizied was way möge justified that the treatment Ev gets. Who had balls to change style so we actually had a chance og winning trophies, inclduing 2/2 la ligas and maybe 2/2 cdr. I dont know why fans keep thinking that we Can play like before or like Ajax when our core is a good cut above 30. And when coutinho is failcasted (max) and dembele has been injuried 50% og The time and 25% out of form. This team isnt 'that' great all things considered. EV has done a more than decent job, so all this critism is unjustified.

We lost 7-0 to bayern, 3-0 juve, 4-0 to PSG. And if we played pep football
With this squad we would 1) have less trophies 2) more humuliating results.

Get real

Givenchy

I know our board can be clowns but i cant even believe they would allow this to go on for another season.. i think we'll do the 'respectful' thing and part ways in agreement with EV after the season ends

Sterlingfan2000

I think he is staying , he has Suarez Busquets, Alba and Pique on his Side. These are the biggest voices in the team alongside Messi.

Busquets even said in an Interview it's not the Coach fault, it's their fault

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

Suarez has already spoken for EV’s support and TS hinted that he’s by his side too

and why we should listen suarez? the club needs to think and take actions by themselves and not listen only the players, the club is in this state cause in the last years the board thinks that the players can play and manage, result, shitty coaches since guardiola, messi needs a proper coach, suarez also, pique also, we need to build a team with a great coach with a great system and not assuming that the individuality of the players can win titles, they cant. WE NEED A TEAM FIRST AND THEN INDIVIDUALS

khaled_a_d

[RAC1] Valverde's house was assaulted last night, the thieves left a letter saying "it is what it is". Valverde will not take any action against the guilty parties, since it is not in his nature to attack or fight against difficult situations.

This is sad really, and not a good look for our fan base either

When you lose like we did, it's not a question of this or that player. Was never a question of quality rather a mental problem.

THIS

jairzinho

Tata didnt win any trophies at all - that was our by far worst season despite a WC squad. That Atm 1-1 was way more painful than Roma or lfc. Wasnt able to change anything. He had the worst manager performance since before pep. Not like he was a bad managet, he just crumbled under the expectations of managing a club of barca size, and particular barca - because we need to play a certain way, before barcafans a satisfied. That he was critizied was way möge justified that the treatment Ev gets. Who had balls to change style so we actually had a chance og winning trophies, inclduing 2/2 la ligas and maybe 2/2 cdr. I dont know why fans keep thinking that we Can play like before or like Ajax when our core is a good cut above 30. And when coutinho is failcasted (max) and dembele has been injuried 50% og The time and 25% out of form. This team isnt 'that' great all things considered. EV has done a more than decent job, so all this critism is unjustified.

We lost 7-0 to bayern, 3-0 juve, 4-0 to PSG. And if we played pep football
With this squad we would 1) have less trophies 2) more humuliating results.

Get real

You are correct on these points: The core of the squad is a cut above 30 and EV has done a decent job.

However, we are at a cross roads with this cycle coming to and end. So, we must thank Valgreen for his services and also most of the players in that 30 and over bracket. such as Suarez, Rakitic to name a few.

Now is the perfect time to freshen things up and begin a new chapter with fresh ideas and a younger squad. This coach and many of the 30 plus players have given great service but we must move on and rebuild.

A coach with new ideas and a younger hungry core of talented players is what is needed most right now. We will still have good players such as Messi and Mats that we can build around and provide leadership in the dressing room.

Last edited:

LucasHernandez

That Atm 1-1 was way more painful than Roma or lfc.

Your kidding right? I think it was a LOT less shame in going out 1-0 (bare in mind that we knocked out a lot of top sides in these last few seasons, including Pep's Bayern and Mourinho's Chelsea) by us than getting hammered by Pool and Roma (especially after maintaining huge leads going into both ties)- I think most of your fans would agree on that...

Last edited:

xXKonan

Nothing tops the Roma and Liverpool debacles.

Shitty tactics, weak mentality, a coach who looked dumbfounded on the sidelines and didn't bother to make changes until it was too late. Some so-called key players deciding to have the worst matches of their career.

Man you can go on just how rage inducing that shit was.

Home of Barca Fans