Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have started Semedo regardless.

I mean there's no excuse for Valverde whether or not Dembele was fit. Semedo should have started to shore up the RB spot not fucking bench him.

When you lose like we did, it's not a question of this or that player. Was never a question of quality rather a mental problem.

serghei

The outrage is already starting to die down. If he doesn't resign, I doubt he'll be sacked.

Get ready for much of the same next season. Crappy football, talented players wasted, obsolete tactics with barely any off the ball movement, veterans pulling the strings.

Only Madrid won't gift us the next La Liga this easily.

Givenchy

The outrage is already starting to die down. If he doesn't resign, I doubt he'll be sacked.

Get ready for much of the same next season. Crappy football, talented players wasted, obsolete tactics with barely any off the ball movement, veterans pulling the strings.

Only Madrid won't gift us the next La Liga this easily.

if EV seriously stays another season and its down to the seniors/veterans pulling the strings, i hope they dont win another trophy in their careers. this type of selfish shitty attitude could set us back years

Ripsta

Shit fanbase, Real fans might be scum but they wouldn't stand for it. Watch how pathetic those match going fans will be against Getafe, prawn sandwhich brigade.

xXKonan

He's going to get another 200+Million to fix the squad only for the quality of football to not change and us to likely crash out of the CL again.

By February I expect the Board again to try and renew his contract again. We would be stuck in an endless loop of bullshit.

Raketa10

What a pathetic club we have become. We won't fire a manager who:

- lost 3 goal advantage 2 times in a row in CL
- is playing disgusting anti Barca football
- looks lost and scared in every single game and makes the same subs over and over again
- thinks that winning Copa with the most expensive team in the world is an important achievement
- has ruined Malcom, Coutinho and partially Dembele
- hasn't improved ONE player during his first two years here
- hasn't promoted anyone except Alena and that happened only after Denis fucking Suarez left
- doesn't have any respect from players or fans
- doesn't feel any shame after that 0-3 and 0-4 loss in the last two years
- has caused worst Messi-dependencia EVER

And apart from all that he looks and sounds like the most uninspiring, unemotional and boring man I have ever seen. Let's buy him Di Maria and Willian and wait for another disaster next year. Fucking Bartomeu and that clown board! :puke:

Last edited:

henias

This paradigm will eventually crumble so I'll see how they will ever win trophies again. If Messi and co. can tolerate this shit, I dont know what to say; he can never paper over the massive cracks. At least Madrid is effectively looking for change and has a no tolerance policy. They can spend another billion dollars for all they want and it will never work out.

Raketa10

I don't even care who will we buy this summer because it doesn't matter at all. As long as this idiot is here we won't win CL. I can't even understand why would anyone want to play under this clown?

FinBarcelonafan

What a pathetic club we have become. We won't fire a manager who:

- lost 3 goal advantage 2 times in a row in CL
- is playing disgusting anti Barca football
- looks lost and scared in every single game and makes the same subs over and over again
- thinks that winning Copa with the most expensive team in the world is an important achievement
- has ruined Malcom, Coutinho and partially Dembele
- hasn't improved ONE player during his first two years here
- hasn't promoted anyone except Alena and that happened only after Denis fucking Suarez left
- doesn't have any respect from players or fans
- doesn't feel any shame after that 0-3 and 0-4 loss in the last two years
- has caused worst Messi-dependencia EVER

And apart from all that he looks and sounds like the most uninspiring, unemotional and boring man I have ever seen. Let's buy him Di Maria and Willian and wait for another disaster next year. Fucking Bartomeu and that clown board! :puke:

Well said. That's exactly how I feel about Valverde.

Tekkers

shouldn't have aggravated dembele's hamstring by putting him on to bail you out against lyon. that's what malcom was for and again, what malcom was there for at anfield in the event that dembele couldnt play

henias

I don't even care who will we buy this summer because it doesn't matter at all. As long as this idiot is here we won't win CL. I can't even understand why would anyone want to play under this clown?

Only big egos love playing under Valverde. We'll see how this club eventually turn out to be.

Home of Barca Fans