Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

The more I think about it, the more I realize that barcas team is overrated.
Wolves player from any position are able to dribble and create their own chances.
Here all we can do with our average players is pass the ball to Messi.
Time to realize that neither Klopp nor Guardiola would be able to do much with the team we have.
We won la liga b.c every team in it is c.ra.p.
We got lucky by facing Lyon and Manchester United before the semifinals.
The problem is not valverde, although we obviously need a new coach. The problem is playing 30 year olds who haven't won anything important in the last 4 years.

Look at the lineup for Getafe today and then think again. Look at the lineup for Getafe today and then think again. Look at...

Repeat until it strikes you that we have a coward for a coach, who is tactically inept both attack wise and with in-game managment. Add to that that he is a coward and cannot motivate players.

Look at the lineup for Getafe today and then think again. Look at the lineup for Getafe today and then think again. Look at...

Repeat until it strikes you that we have a coward for a coach, who is tactically inept both attack wise and with in-game managment. Add to that that he is a coward and cannot motivate players.
I don't doubt what you are saying
But my point is that we need to rebuild our squad if we want to win anything important .
If Klopp is so good, why did it take him five years to maybe win something with Liverpool? Klopp had to rebuild his team to be where they are today.
Was klopp a coward for the past 4 years?
The coach is important but more important are the players
Zidane and Guardiola are proof that having great players is more important than having the best coach

FCBfan22

I don't doubt what you are saying
But my point is that we need to rebuild our squad if we want to win anything important .
If Klopp is so good, why did it take him five years to maybe win something with Liverpool? Klopp had to rebuild his team to be where they are today.
Was klopp a coward for the past 4 years?
The coach is important but more important are the players
Zidane and Guardiola are proof that having great players is more important than having the best coach

The first key to rebuilding is a coach who gives young squad players / B team players a chance and DEVELOP THEM. We cannot buy 8 new world class starters this summer.

We cannot even rebuild with Valverde. So sacking this twat is the first step.

The first key to rebuilding is a coach who gives young squad players / B team players a chance and DEVELOP THEM. We cannot buy 8 new world class starters this summer.

We cannot even rebuild with Valverde. So sacking this twat is the first step.

I agree 💯

It's gotta be a coach who has no allegiance to the current players, just like Guardiola didn't have allegiance to that squad when he came along.

George_Costanza

He just doesn't want to lose the game after our disastrous UCL exit. He is playing Messi and other seniors to keep his job.

He is a coward and disgusting character.

he should get sacked he is our worst ever manager. plays boring football rubbish tactics and signs rubbish players

Valverde didn't sign Malcom
Or dembele
Or coutinho.

I actually don't think valverde wanted Malcom

Makes me wonder what players he would sign if he had the power to do so.

He played beautiful football with athletic Bilbao, but he probably had more power and saying when it comes to signings

FCBfan22

Or dembele
Or coutinho.

He played beautiful football with athletic Bilbao, but he probably had more power and saying when it comes to signings

Well, but he didn't with Barca. That's what matters to me. And don't speak about Malcom, who played laughable minutes this year. Dembele was also mismanaged IMO, especially in that Lyon game, which ruined rest of his season..

And if had a say in signings, we would get his holy trinity of Willian, Di Maria and Parejo.

George_Costanza

Daniel+Parejo+nrdGxjFZPFSm.jpg

Willian-643016.jpg

220px-Inigo_Martinez_2015.jpg

jairzinho

Or dembele
Or coutinho.

Raul Garcia, Aduriz, Saul, Koke, Partey. Those are the type of players he would sign. He'd be right at home in Athletico.

FCBfan22

But, gotta say that Twitter comments on Barca profile are beautiful.

On the line-up post, there is around 800 comments and around 10 are not #ValverdeOut. That's 1,5%. Let's get this fucker out together, Cules.

Messigician

Or dembele
Or coutinho.

That's true he played much better football at Bilbao, I wonder if his overly cautious approach is because he knows the squads limitations.

Home of Barca Fans