Ernesto Valverde

devo901

I wonder what would be Valverde's reaction if he sees BBZ die-hard illogical essays defending him. BBZ should get paid well by Valverde because I think he is the only fan on this planet that dedicates that much efforts defending him. No one comes close, never seen it in any other football forum. BBZ could have published a few books by now about Valverdism.

A piece of advice to [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], bro, you really could make a killing out of this nonsense. Write a book and send it to Valverde, I'm sure a guy like him who earns easy money (23m) will pay you well. Do it quick before he gets fired.

Sorry to ask but did you really read his comment, completely? Did you? Because, I would not call his long post "pro EV" / defending .... thats off in terms of interpretation.

George_Costanza

Sorry to ask but did you really read his comment, completely? Did you? Because, I would not call his long post "pro EV" / defending .... thats off in terms of interpretation.

Hello newbie, ever heard of a passive-aggressive style of writing and communication? Second, BBZ is a high ranking member of Valverdsim cult, don't insult him and us by saying he isn't defending the God, it's a sacrilege! Third, what's your previous username?

devo901

Because you did not answer my questions, but threw some smoke grenades, seems like you did not read it. Now, given the extensive lenght of his post - I actually understand not reading it. I think it is not userfriendly, but it triggered some older conversation memories with that guy, right? (I think passive aggressive is one step above openly aggressiv)

BTW: I am sorry, I am not familiar with some forum dynamics yet, such as who are the users, officially flagged as prime targets that everyone shoots at, like a reflex. Well, every group needs an omega ...

One other thing I already realized is the double bind: if someone changes his mind, maybe all the opinions from others finally had sunken in - then that is not OKed by the forum.
If he does otherwise, and not change his mind, well he can't be right in his head either. Nifty, way to keep up the dynamics... ;)

>>previous username
You do not know me yet, I am new here... but hey, you already have an optionen about me, right? ;)

(even though you dont know me.... ;) .... fight your own demons, not other ppl you run into ...

George_Costanza

Because you did not answer my questions, but threw some smoke grenades, seems like you did not read it. Now, given the extensive lenght of his post - I actually understand not reading it. I think it is not userfriendly, but it triggered some older conversation memories with that guy, right? (I think passive aggressive is one step above openly aggressiv)

BTW: I am sorry, I am not familiar with some forum dynamics yet, such as who are the users, officially flagged as prime targets that everyone shoots at, like a reflex. Well, every group needs an omega ...

One other thing I already realized is the double bind: if someone changes his mind, maybe all the opinions from others finally had sunken in - then that is not OKed by the forum.
If he does otherwise, and not change his mind, well he can't be right in his head either. Nifty, way to keep up the dynamics... ;)

>>previous username
You do not know me yet, I am new here... but hey, you already have an optionen about me, right? ;)

(even though you dont know me.... ;) .... fight your own demons, not other ppl you run into ...

A. I already answered your question.
B. You are definitely not new here from your replies.
C. If you are a newbie (which you are not), keep your nose out of other people business, form your own opinion rather than defending other cult members.
D. Fuck off is the new "you are welcome" in this forum!

Messigician

B. You are definitely not new here from your replies.
C. If you are a newbie (which you are not), keep your nose out of other people business, form your own opinion rather than defending other cult members.

Are u always this rude to new members?

devo901

My question was weather you have read his overlenght post. I do not see your answer.

Sorry that is beyond me ... can you please explain?

Well, thanks for the lesson, I like learning from senior forum members how to communicate not in a passive-aggressive way. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Maybe he is a deep learning google project which is trained here to write fake forum posts to influence opinions of people. It would explain his fetish for statistics and to write one of his eternally long posts he would only need seconds.

haha good one

Xavi/Puyol : Yes
Poch : Fuck yea.
Wenger: Why Not?
Lucho: The romantic option. Imagine Lucho lifting the Champions League after all he has been through this year. What a story that would be.

Devils

-Lucho ain't coming back to football this early after his family tragedy.
-Xavi and Puyol don't seem to want to be associated with this board

Allegri, Marcelino and Laurent Blanc are all available.

KingLeo10

-Lucho ain't coming back to football this early after his family tragedy.
-Xavi and Puyol don't seem to want to be associated with this board

Allegri, Marcelino and Laurent Blanc are all available.

Blanc plays the most ambitious football out of that lot but he got bullied around by QSG players. He'd be even more of a Yes-man to the club de amigos.

Allegri has the best resume (2 CL finals), but that exit to Ajax was disastrous last season while having CR7. Not sure if his pragmatic approach fits us.

That being said, ANYTHING is better than the TERRORIST.

Lucho is 2nd favourite at 5/1. Maybe he wants to immerse himself in work to take his mind off things. Martinez is favourite at 5/2.

We should seriously consider El Muneco Gallardo . Really underrated coach.

Home of Barca Fans