Ernesto Valverde

soul24rage

Lucho is 2nd favourite at 5/1. Maybe he wants to immerse himself in work to take his mind off things. Martinez is favourite at 5/2.

We should seriously consider El Muneco Gallardo . Really underrated coach.

I think Gallardo will more likely be the Arg. coach after his stint with River is over. AFA really likes him and Gallardo never hid his ambition to coach the NT.

soul24rage

But does Gallardo like AFA?

I'm not sure if he likes AFA or not, but I think he doesn't want to work in AFA right now because he felt that it wasn't his time yet according to the AFA president.

He seems the type of guy who would fulfill his contract (which runs till Dec. 2021 I think)

Barcilliant

Shitverde is such a coward. Things go wrong, he immediately punishes new or young players.
It is going to be very interesting to see what happens if we lose to Inter. I can see us beating Villarreal but the CL is always a different animal.
This clown is not even setting up the team properly.

Suarez has to be dropped and we should switch to 4231.

Let Messi be the penalty box predator, Griezmann do the creative work behind him. Dembele, Perez, Fati in the wings. De Jong and Arthur behind. Vidal and Busquets as subs.

Defensively is where we have problems. A world class cb is a must in January. Pique and Lenglet are slow and weak. Umtiti is probably finished. Todibo should start or at least get more game time.

A good manager won't guarantee a Cl or league but at least we won't be this shit.

Buy a world class cb

FCBfan22

Saved by Arthur, despite binning him for the first few games. Check.

Has no idea what to do in final third. Check.

Plays Messi after getting a knock, despite leading 2-0. Check.

Uruguayan Grill Master with the speed of an armchair still unbenchable, despite destroying everything and camping offside. Check.

Griezmann LW for most of the game. Check.

Defense as solid as prostitute's vagina. Check.

No width. Check.

Starting Bob again. Check.

Pique on the free kick, since he is afraid to say something (Not that was it bad, but it's just strange and it shows he has 0 influence). Check.

First very lucky result of the season. Check.

GTFO.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Saved by Arthur, despite binning him for the first few games. Check.

Has no idea what to do in final third. Check.

Plays Messi after getting a knock, despite leading 2-0. Check.

Uruguayan Grill Master with the speed of an armchair still unbenchable, despite destroying everything and camping offside. Check.

Griezmann LW for most of the game. Check.

Defense as solid as prostitute's vagina. Check.

No width. Check.

Starting Bob again. Check.

Pique on the free kick, since he is afraid to say something (Not that was it bad, but it's just strange and it shows he has 0 influence). Check.

First very lucky result of the season. Check.

GTFO.
This ^^^^^^^^

However, to his credit, he did sub off Suarez with the fan favorite for a loud applause making it easier to eventually bench his ass!

jairzinho

The 3 points were badly needed but I'm still not convinced by this performance. With the players available to Valverde, this team is still playing way below the capable potential IMO.

Home of Barca Fans