Ernesto Valverde

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, Spalletti(another overrated manager) did say that he was shocked at how poor Barca's warm-up was before the game against Inter.

You've got to wonder what they even do on the training ground.

Mitchell1978

Well, Spalletti(another overrated manager) did say that he was shocked at how poor Barca's warm-up was before the game against Inter.

Wasn't that more about players only arriving an hour before the game, not going on hotel with the team the day/night before etc to prepare the game etc

DonAK

I have a dream....

1557308728_835107_noticia_normal.jpg

DonAK

Wasn't that more about players only arriving an hour before the game, not going on hotel with the team the day/night before etc to prepare the game etc

Both actually it seems.

However, what is most striking to Spalletti is Barça's pre-match routine. "At the Camp Nou [ahead of the sides' first Group B meeting last month], I saw them come out to warm up ten minutes before the game [...]" he said. "We had even asked if they had a gym inside [the stadium] that we could start warming up in, but no.

"Not only that, but my players have told me that, on the afternoon of the game, the Barça guys had gone to pick up their kids from school and had then got in their cars to go to the stadium. If we prepared for games like that, we'd lose 18-0."

clemente

I mean when Liverpool ***** us by outrunning our grandmas with triple the intensity, they had a intense match against Southampton where they won a winner in 94th min 3 days ago, while our too good to puit in a shift squad was resting.

snowy

Both actually it seems.
However, what is most striking to Spalletti is Barça's pre-match routine. "At the Camp Nou [ahead of the sides' first Group B meeting last month], I saw them come out to warm up ten minutes before the game [...]" he said. "We had even asked if they had a gym inside [the stadium] that we could start warming up in, but no.

"Not only that, but my players have told me that, on the afternoon of the game, the Barça guys had gone to pick up their kids from school and had then got in their cars to go to the stadium. If we prepared for games like that, we'd lose 18-0."

Hahahaha Only in Camp Nou!
giphy.gif

I knew it was bad but this shit's UNREAL!!!

Talented cats as they may be, you can't throw them unprepared in a pit like Anfield and expected them to RoaAArRRR. Might as well send them to the slaughterhouse.

Sorin

At this point it's a surprise that the whole squad isn't injured.

Incompetent club from top to bottom.

Gaudi

So, players do get worse with age...but in couple of month we are now on Getafe, Osasuna etc level or there is something wrong with our master tactician? De Jong already looks bad, without ideas, without space, without good moves, maybe he also got bad, he is 22 already...we need Young, hungry players, age 8-12 is the best!

Have you noticed one repeating thing: ALL teams now high press us! Noone dared to do that before, now all are doing it. But, even currently we manage to bypass that pressing and then we stop the play :lol:. This is like we are retarded. Every normal coach would then instruct players to go directly to goal, 5 oppposition players are left behind, but no, we stop the play. There is ZERO risk in pressing us, if you get the ball you can score if not, no problem, Barca will wait for our team to come back:lol:

Raketa10

We won today so this idiot can keep trolling us for another week at least. I can't even be happy when we win, because that means he will be here for the next game.

Home of Barca Fans