Ernesto Valverde

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have an idea. Instead of Demebeles, Coutinhos and Griezmanns let's get Hendersons and Origis. Maybe that'll do the trick for Valverde.

EdmondDantes

There's an article praising him today on diario Marca.

Basically saying he's now finally showing some balls to dismantle the club de amigos by discarding Vidal and Rakitic, resting Busquets and subbing Suarez when he's not playing well. None of which happened last season.

-

Far too late, and nowhere near assertive enough but coming from ball-less Valverde any positive decision is nigh on a miracle.

P.s. Where's BBZ? Another vanishing act?

Last edited:

Gaudi

I have an idea. Instead of Demebeles, Coutinhos and Griezmanns let's get Hendersons and Origis. Maybe that'll do the trick for Valverde.

Handerson in slow static football always surrounded by at least two players...I would pay to see that:lol:

cro-man

I dont rate this guy like the most of us but lets say we will hire a better coach. Will the board let him be a better coach? I mean lets say he will say the team is not good enough and he wont count on suarez busquets roberto rakitic and co. They should sell them and replace asap.

Will the new coach survive a day here even he is really a great one and is right? Which side will the board choose? Messi and his friends or the worldclass coach? The core of all evil is our fucking board. Hire whoever you want with this board and this current team nobody will change anything.

Last edited:

serghei

I dont rate this guy like the most of us but lets say we will hire a better coach. Will the board let him be a better coach? I mean lets say he will say the team is not good enough and he wont count on suarez busquets roberto rakitic and co. They should sell them and replace asap.

Will the new coach survive a day here even he is really a great one and is right? Which side will the board choose? Messi and his friends or the worldclass coach? The core of all evil is our fucking board. Hire whoever you want with this board and this current team nobody will change anything.

I get you, but it's a false theory that the board is impeding the manager in this manner. I remember Lucho benching Pique for poor form, that's one of the captains and most important players in the locker room. It's not like Bartomeu called Lucho and told him he'd better put Pique in or he's done. Did it to Pique, then did it to Rakitic (for Gomes of all players lol, he must've been pissed on Rakitic), and to Alba. Now, all these 3 players were pretty much non-stop starters under Valverde. All 3 supposedly part of the 'club de amigos'. When a manager has balls, he reigns supreme as a leader. When he doesn't, he's a puppet.

Let's be honest. The only untouchable player is Messi. Everybody else that plays while on poor form does so because the manager is a clown, not because the board is putting pressure on the manager to play them. That would be crazy and if things were that fucked up, it sure would've transpired in the press by now.

Many Barca and Madrid managers have made bold moves in their squad management. Others didn't, and bowed down to veterans. It says more about the respective managers than Bartomeu and Florentino.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans