EURO 2016 Qualifying

Gaudi

I recommend everyone who has some spare 20 minutes to (re)watch and enjoy this. Just a reminder of what real "tiki-taka" is.

Arsenal-Barca, first 20 minutes, English commentary, HD: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ip45_arsenal-barcelona-emirates_sport

Wow, great to watch.
Teams did defend different against us (at least in that video) but worrying things are:

we moved much better, penetration from midfielders, running, faster balls, off-ball movemenet...all better
and Messi looked in his prime which is sad as he should be in his prime now

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The Scots and the Irish will be gutted :lol:

Nobody is expecting either of them to qualify. You really are quite sad. Go back to bigging up England under 21s who inevitably become shit when they reach real tournaments in the future.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I praised Jorgi for his list but Poland was probably not the place to call up so many youngsters.

Kerrybai

Nobody is expecting either of them to qualify. You really are quite sad. Go back to bigging up England under 21s who inevitably become shit when they reach real tournaments in the future.

I think we have a good chance for second.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think ROI and scotland are at the same level but Poland are a bit better. Germans the best obviously.

PaulTaylor

TBH England would struggle if they weren't seed 1 and get an easy draw every time. Then go on about corruption and how fifa hates them.

Abeir Toril

To be honest, Poland played much worse against Germany than Costa Rica against Italy, England, Uruguay or Netherlands. They still not have a tactic - can`t thicken the midefiled or don`t get back after counter-attacks. It looks really bad. Victory had happened only thanks to amazing luck and amazing determination. But that kind of matches are charming - with desperate, disordered defense and heroic keeper :)

Home of Barca Fans