EURO 2016 Qualifying

F

Flavia

How's Akinfeev doing, btw? Last news I read he was discharged from the hospital with burns in his head and neck plus a concussion, set to recover in russia.

Antimilan

That's pretty ugly for a football match. Yet how was he so damn accurate is beyond me...

Last edited:

BenRobbins

England u21's beat Germany u21's 3-2 in what seems to have been a really good game. Actually quite looking forward to the euros this year.

Jenks

England u21's beat Germany u21's 3-2 in what seems to have been a really good game. Actually quite looking forward to the euros this year.

It was a nice result, but then, there were some nice results into the lead up to the last tournament... that ended in utter failure. Still, I think Southgate has a much better philosophy regardless of what happens. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the senior manager one day.

L

linetty

Meh, shambolic performance v. Israel. Wilmots is great leader but poor tactician. Belgium may not reach its full potential under his leadership.
True that but they have gigantic potential. They're playing very well as an unit and have game-changers in their ranks (I think you can call De Bruyne or Hazard that way). The fact is that I've never liked Wilmots and he looks like a rookie. Not sure why he took over the national team.

Catalan Fan

Does anyone have plans to go to Euro 2016 in France ?

Just curious, as a group of us are going from UK, although we might struggle to get tickets to games....

Catalan Fan

Tickets were made available yesterday for Euro 2016 on the UEFA website.It's basically a raffle, but all are at cost price.

They are for single games plus destination matches, with team package tickets to be made available from Dec 2015 once the draw is made.

Just a heads up if anyone is interested :)

Home of Barca Fans