Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andresito

Staff member
Fer-nan-desh. 3 syllables. Men-desh. 2 syllables, not 1.

Appears you are correct about Pepe, even though La Liga announcers (incorrectly) used 2 syllables the entire time he was at Madrid.

Andresito

Staff member
Fati avoiding the pronunciation questions makes me wonder..

He been lying about being Portuguese just like he did with his age?

CatalinR10

nooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaay

bf04d8075e605d731659e3e847693d45.jpg

....... only figuring this now ?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati avoiding the pronunciation questions makes me wonder..

chill dudeeeee, first of all i was in stadium and secondly i dont get notifications anymore for a lot of posts but i always get one when someone post in Pedri thread :cautious:

----

about Bruno: it's Fernandsh (portugese commentator says that also), dont know about Pepe though

and ive never lied about age, my body is still 20 though!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good match guys, Pepe was probably the best, guy was not beatable tonight....and that with 41!

Ronaldo great assist for third goal but he didnt score so he wants to play the third game

Poor Turkey fans though, they were incredible tonight but the team was so bad, Germany or Spain would have destroyed them

Birdy

Martinez corrected his first mistake: he played Palinha Vitinha double pivot tonight. That's how he should continue at the base, with Bernardo Bruno ahead of them

Now he needs to correct his other mistake: bench deadweight CR7, and then Portugal can go all the way

Birdy

Romania - Belgium interesting game.

Romania is a well drilled team. They have very little individual quality, but they try to compensate that with a lot of running, pressing intensity and good off the ball movements.
I have them through in the R16, and let's see if they can do some damage there

Temptation

Martinez corrected his first mistake: he played Palinha Vitinha double pivot tonight. That's how he should continue at the base, with Bernardo Bruno ahead of them
Yup. I said the same on matchday 1.

You need Palhinha for a proper structure and solid base. A good DM makes all the difference both on and off the ball.

Home of Barca Fans