Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

Where are the match winners for Germany?
Musiala, Wirtz, Gundogan, Kroos.

Musiala has been the best player in the tournament so far and is destroying defenses with his dribbling ability.

They also have the best coach and home advantage.

France, Portugal and England have many match winners.

mc_lovin

Musiala, Wirtz, Gundogan, Kroos.
Knew you would say that, but Musiala or Wirtz didn't decide big games yet. Gundogan and Kroos, eh, you can mention Rodri and Carvajal as well then.

Pedri, Nico, Lamine isn't too shabby compared to Musiala and Wirtz. None is proven (unlike Mbappe for example).

Temptation

Knew you would say that, but Musiala or Wirtz didn't decide big games yet. Gundogan and Kroos, eh, you can mention Rodri and Carvajal as well then.

Pedri, Nico, Lamine isn't too shabby compared to Musiala and Wirtz. None is proven (unlike Mbappe for example).
Carvajal isn't anywhere near Kroos and was never ever a match winner in his life. He's a boring, reliable, industrious, experienced FB lol. He's like the Gary Neville of this era. :lol:

Rodri? Yes. Pedri isn't as good as he was and doesn't have the end product to be a match winner. Also can't last for more than 60 minutes. Nico is simply not at the level of the other young names you mentioned. I already talked about Yamal.

Musiala and Wirtz are the most sought-after young players rn alongside Bellingham who's already made his move to the biggest club. Wirtz just had a historic season with Leverkusen.

France, England, Portugal have even more match winners than Germany on paper.

Maradona37

Whats the job of the uefa security, in every game fans running on the pitch

View attachment 10448
I know he's a great player (or was), but imagine being a grown man and being desperate to get a photo with a world-famous celebrity. To the extent you do this and invade the pitch. It's proper emasculating behaviour, and shows how powerful celebrity worship is in our society. I understand kids doing it as they're just kids, but fully grown men?

Ronaldo is a great footballer but - like many other great footballers - he doesn't deserve this level of reverence. He like many footballers is a complete tool and being good at football shouldn't make you a figure of worship ffs.

Mental world we live in.

mc_lovin

Carvajal isn't anywhere near Kroos and was never ever a match winner in his life. He's a boring, reliable, industrious, experienced FB lol. He's like the Gary Neville of this era. :lol:

Rodri? Yes. Pedri isn't as good as he was and doesn't have the end product to be a match winner. Also can't last for more than 60 minutes. Nico is simply not at the level of the other young names you mentioned. I already talked about Yamal.

Musiala and Wirtz are the most sought-after young players rn alongside Bellingham who's already made his move to the biggest club. Wirtz just had a historic season with Leverkusen.

France, England, Portugal have even more match winners than Germany on paper.
Again, who are the match winners for Portugal? :lol: Geriatric Ronaldo? :lol: You underestimate how young Pedri still is and have already written him off. He's just as old as Wirtz and Musiala and did more on the international stage.

France and England yes, but they have terrorist managers. They are the obvious favorites though, no objections there.

Williams has more pace than Musiala and Wirtz... I think he can hurt an offensive Germany a lot.

Maradona37

I had worked it out myself, but some guy on the Scottish football forum wrote what Scotland need to get a third place qualification. General third place stuff here.

Attachments

• Third Place.jpg
    Third Place.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2

Maradona37

Again, who are the match winners for Portugal? :lol: Geriatric Ronaldo? :lol: You underestimate how young Pedri still is and have already written him off. He's just as old as Wirtz and Musiala and did more on the international stage.

France and England yes, but they have terrorist managers. They are the obvious favorites though, no objections there.

Williams has more pace than Musiala and Wirtz... I think he can hurt an offensive Germany a lot.
Agree with most of that, but do England really deserve to be bracketed with France and seen above everyone else? Like you say they have an awful manager, but they play awful football too and have bottled every tournament since 1966. They don't have the pedigree as a nation to be seen this highly. I am not saying they won't win it, but I wouldn't say they are favourites at all. Spain and Germany have more of a winning pedigree and Germany are hosts.

Home of Barca Fans