Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Looking at the draw for the next round and can honestly say am going to struggle to get the motivation to watch many of those games, even after the 2 day break.

The boredom of the final group games has made me tap out.

Loki

Looking at the draw for the next round and can honestly say am going to struggle to get the motivation to watch many of those games, even after the 2 day break.

Round of 16 looks and feels like a 4th group stage game. And the teams that will advance to quaters afterwards were the real group winners in old format anyways, so if you take it like this, not much has changed :dembele: .

Morten

Some good matches early on, but has gotten more and more stale, i barely watched any games in round 3.

Hopefully the knockouts will bring back some life to the tournament.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The R16 matches:​

29. Juni 2024, 18 Uhr, Berlin: Schweiz - Italien
29. Juni 2024, 21 Uhr, Dortmund: Deutschland - Dänemark
30. Juni 2024, 18 Uhr, Gelsenkirchen: England - Slowakei
30. Juni 2024, 21 Uhr, Köln: Spanien - Georgien
1. Juli 2024, 18 Uhr, Düsseldorf: Frankreich - Belgien
1. Juli 2024, 21 Uhr, Frankfurt: Portugal - Slowenien
2. Juli 2024, 18 Uhr, München: Rumänien - Niederlande
2. Juli 2024, 21 Uhr, Leipzig: Österreich - Türkei

JohnN

The R16 matches:​

29. Juni 2024, 18 Uhr, Berlin: Schweiz - Italien
29. Juni 2024, 21 Uhr, Dortmund: Deutschland - Dänemark
30. Juni 2024, 18 Uhr, Gelsenkirchen: England - Slowakei
30. Juni 2024, 21 Uhr, Köln: Spanien - Georgien
1. Juli 2024, 18 Uhr, Düsseldorf: Frankreich - Belgien
1. Juli 2024, 21 Uhr, Frankfurt: Portugal - Slowenien
2. Juli 2024, 18 Uhr, München: Rumänien - Niederlande
2. Juli 2024, 21 Uhr, Leipzig: Österreich - Türkei
bummed for Spain vs Georgia. would like both to advance.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Imo it would be better if you have more matches on Saturday and Sunday than under the week, for example one match at 12:00 pm, then 15:00, then 18:00 then 21:00

Maradona37

Imo it would be better if you have more matches on Saturday and Sunday than under the week, for example one match at 12:00 pm, then 15:00, then 18:00 then 21:00
I think they did that in previous Euros. Had three games some days for round of 16. At 2, 5 and 8 (UK time).

They clearly see it as more balanced having 4 days times 2 games, plus it's closer to the evening in Europe so better for the fans and TV ratings.

What they could have done is spaced the two games four hours apart - if the 5 pm game goes to penalties there's not much time before the 8 pm game kicks off.

Maradona37

Early predictions for the R16

It is sort of bugging me that I haven't picked any draws (games that go to penalties are recorded as a draw in this prediction game, extra time counts even if the game is a draw after 90 mins so long as there's a winner after 120) but I will probably make some changes before the games. Of these 8 I think the one to be drawn (penalties) could be Romania-Netherlands.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Early predictions for the R16

It is sort of bugging me that I haven't picked any draws (games that go to penalties are recorded as a draw in this prediction game, extra time counts even if the game is a draw after 90 mins so long as there's a winner after 120) but I will probably make some changes before the games. Of these 8 I think the one to be drawn (penalties) could be Romania-Netherlands.

wtfff dude Switzerland always lose in R16, no way they win against Italy

i think surprised could be in Romania and France match

belgium is crap but you never know and France didnt convince so far

Andresito

Staff member
Nah more viewers if it's spread out over more days. Nobody is going to spend two weekend days watching football for 12 hours, besides, players need to rest as well.

Home of Barca Fans