Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Almost "aftertiming" here. I called it way back. Siiiuuu.
Lol at the description of 'aftertiming'

'AfterTiming When a person claims to be on the good side of a bet or prediction after the result without proving any evidence before or during the event. For this sub you may not make the bet, but you may give another degenerate gambler a good idea, he may follow you off the cliff or not. But more credence Is given to the first lemming because he had the intestinal fortitude to be the first over the cliff and believe the impossible dream he could fly.'

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol at the description of 'aftertiming'

'AfterTiming When a person claims to be on the good side of a bet or prediction after the result without proving any evidence before or during the event. For this sub you may not make the bet, but you may give another degenerate gambler a good idea, he may follow you off the cliff or not. But more credence Is given to the first lemming because he had the intestinal fortitude to be the first over the cliff and believe the impossible dream he could fly.'
Ironically, it was a Scotsman who taught me about it.

Then tempt per usual wants to get on the bandwagon somewhere later down the road

Temptation

Show the post.
😉
Austria have a much better team and manager than Romania. Think NL will edge that tie.

For me, the "upset" would be Switzerland-Italy.

Brilliant team on and off the ball. Experienced, energetic, tough, tactically shrewd and have the quality in crucial moments. Players like Embolo and especially Shaqiri make all the difference in International Tournaments. Xhaka is imperious for Switzerland. Vamos 🇨🇭.
Also, defended your team in the same post. Be grateful.

Horatio

You're welcome
😉

Also, defended your team in the same post. Be grateful.
lol, yesterday.

Already filled in the switzerland italy result on wednesday when the prediction league allowed me. Most of teams were already seeded against one another.

And aye, can tell you calling it “ “upset” “ so that when Italy wins can claim you called it as was expected, cause would be an upset if switzerland did so.

And give me scoreline.

Maradona37

Okay, that literally makes no sense. :lol:
I think he's saying that if Italy win, it was expected anyway. Almost like if Switzerland win you get EXTRA kudos than usual, because most expected Italy to win. But if you were wrong, you were brave enough to stick your neck out.

Temptation

I think he's saying that if Italy win, it was expected anyway. Almost like if Switzerland win you get EXTRA kudos than usual, because most expected Italy to win. But if you were wrong, you were brave enough to stick your neck out.
That's literally how predictions work, mate.

What? Do we have to choose the favourites every time?

I predicted 🇨🇭 would win before anyone else on this forum did. It's just the usual copium routine by Hoe. 😂

Maradona37

That's literally how predictions work, mate.

What? Do we have to choose the favourites every time?

I predicted 🇨🇭 would win before anyone else on this forum did. It's just the usual copium routine by Hoe.
I know it is, I am just explaining what he meant.

I won't be picking the faves every time either. I thought Austria would get something against NL and they did.

malvolio

What about Romania? Why play sports at all if the strong teams win anyway? You just don’t get it.
What about them? We played well vs Ukraine, albeit some Lunin clangers and their shit finishing. Otherwise we were poor and basically qualified due to Belgium not finishing properly and a cheap pen vs Slovakia.

Home of Barca Fans