Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

wtfff dude Switzerland always lose in R16, no way they win against Italy

i think surprised could be in Romania and France match

belgium is crap but you never know and France didnt convince so far
They beat (drew with then penalties) France in R16 last time. There's always an 'upset' and Swiss defeating Italians might be it (not that I consider it as such). I may change to penalties or Italy win still, but I just have a hunch.

yeah France-Belgium could be a tight one, hence me only going 1-0 France. And Romania-Netherlands has banana skin written all over it, I agree,

Last edited:

Maradona37

Nah more viewers if it's spread out over more days. Nobody is going to spend two weekend days watching football for 12 hours, besides, players need to rest as well.
I agree, but funnily enough that often happens during the club season lol. People watch four games a day Saturday and Sunday from different leagues. But there's much more choice there.

Horatio

You're welcome
Early predictions for the R16

It is sort of bugging me that I haven't picked any draws (games that go to penalties are recorded as a draw in this prediction game, extra time counts even if the game is a draw after 90 mins so long as there's a winner after 120) but I will probably make some changes before the games. Of these 8 I think the one to be drawn (penalties) could be Romania-Netherlands.
Haha, you put an England win that is not by a 1 goal difference. Amateurish mistake

Maradona37

I put england slovakia 1-1 and portugal france 2-2
You could be right on England-Slovakia, as a Scot I hope you are - the sooner they're out the better.

You meaan France-Belgium? Portugal and France don't play each other this round. Or do you mean you predicted both their games to be 2-2?

Horatio

You're welcome
You could be right on England-Slovakia, as a Scot I hope you are - the sooner they're out the better.

You meaan France-Belgium? Portugal and France don't play each other this round. Or do you mean you predicted both their games to be 2-2?
Yes I mean farce belgium. Good catch

And yes, as appreciator of football best they out soon

Home of Barca Fans