Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he's saying that if Italy win, it was expected anyway. Almost like if Switzerland win you get EXTRA kudos than usual, because most expected Italy to win. But if you were wrong, you were brave enough to stick your neck out.

No, what I was saying is that tempt unnecessarily elaborate to allow wiggle room to spin it so he wasn’t wrong in the end whichever way it turns out. If swiss wins “called the upset” if italy wins “see, this is why I made sure to point out it would be an upset if Swiss won. Italy expected win did happen. Called it”

Maradona37

No, what I was saying is that tempt unnecessarily elaborate to allow wiggle room to spin it so he wasn’t wrong in the end whichever way it turns out. If swiss wins “called the upset” if italy wins “see, this is why I made sure to point out it would be an upset if Swiss won. Italy expected win did happen. Called it”
Yeah that is sort of how I meant it. Italy win it was expected, if Swiss win a person looks a genius for predicting it, and also doesn't look silly for doing so even if Italy win because it was brave to go against the grain and the favourite.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah that is sort of how I meant it. Italy win it was expected, if Swiss win a person looks a genius for predicting it, and also doesn't look silly for doing so even if Italy win because it was brave to go against the grain and the favourite.

But the “calling it” is one of the long running forum memes. Not to be taken seriously. Just fun.

Another one is tempt scrutinizing everyones hairline even though he’s none left.

Ojo!

I am off for now. Catch you on monday.

Temptation

Doesn't matter. If Italy win - it would still be a wrong prediction by me, Einstein. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

damn i would be very very surprised if Italy doesnt win the tie, they had a crap game against Spain but against Albania and the last 30 minutes were powerplay and i doubt Switzerland can keep against it, lets see

Windhook

Murat Yakin, the head coach of Switzerland, is my concern. I don't think he's tuned his squad like his predecessor, Vladimir Petkovic, who did brilliant job.

I'd go with economical 1-0 Italy win.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Did I? I was talking bout me. Dont think I watched any of italy. Just checked stats and comments from friends and family.

Romania Ned = 45/55 for me.

2-3 ned

No dude, the ' *the last 30 minutes against croatia' comment was an addition to my comment above because i forgot to write against which team the powerplay was

Nice would be also my prediction, maybe 60-40 for Netherlands but will be a tight match, we will see dude, we will see.

Rassvet

Playing for the draw was pretty pathetic from Belgium. They would have had a decent shot at making the final if they won the group but basically settled for just qualifying for the next round.

Worried about England though. Easy path to the final and then they would play a team probably coming off two extremely tough matches. Them getting their hopes up and then losing another final would be nice but hopefully someone upsets them beforehand.

Home of Barca Fans