Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

About the games:

- Spain is the best team, although the margin against Germany was less than minimal.
should have been the final, these two could eliminate all other teams.
Totally unfair

- in the other game, Martinez got what he ABSOLUTELY DESERVED for being SPINELESS and PRIDELESS, bending over to that entitled granny bully imposing himself on his national team just to enlarge his own legacy (same for the Portuguese FA who is so SHAMELESS to accept that)
Martinez could have totally eliminated that pathetic French team with Jota or Ramos instead of him up top

Let's hope that Deschamps will get what he ABSOLUTELY DESERVES as well for his pathetic shitshow and utter waste of this golden generation in the next round

PS: I support Spain all the way, even though only for Lamine Nico Pedri Rody and Olmo
because the rest are either unlikeable cunts (including coach) or disaster-footballers

BerkeleyBernie

Portugal would of been better for Spain. Martinez is a dumb cuck who won't bench Ronaldo so it's 11vs10 off the bat.
Martinez totally fucked this one. With these players, they should have torn apart the competition. But 1) he played Ronaldo, 2) he let the team send nearly every attack down the left into the dead-end of Mendes-Leao (playing in their own bubble with no eyes for anyone else). Their creative players, all on the right, hardly got touches most of the game. Then he took off Cancelo (and later Vitinha) killing the attack even more (though I like the Conceicao sub).

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Could anyone who watched the Spain Germany game give me your summaries?

Thanks for your time.
Pretty good and open game till Yamal got subbed and after Nico got subbed. Spain was looking very good in attack, making quite a few chances, they were the better team and deserved the 1st goal.
After the sub at 68th, everything changed because the 2 players marking Yamal almost always were free, and the wing threat of Nico was also taken out. The next 30 minutes were relentless German attacks as there was no upfront threat from Spain left. Germany should have 2 goals at least. Then they score in the last minutes.
Dont remember much of extra time, as I was ragging mad, LOL. But it looked like Spain was in the backfoot. For me it was only luck that Spain went through.
Someone should check on the coach to see if he has a Bet365 account.

mc_lovin

Spain was well on top until Yamal and Nico got subbed. I will never understand coaches taking out their main talent. But then again I am not complaining, Yamal's minutes are pretty well managed. It's good for us.

I got piss drunk yesterday, but am here for my victory lap now... Spain is easily the best team this Euro (so far).

Loki

Spain was well on top until Yamal and Nico got subbed. I will never understand coaches taking out their main talent. But then again I am not complaining, Yamal's minutes are pretty well managed. It's good for us.

I got piss drunk yesterday, but am here for my victory lap now... Spain is easily the best team this Euro (so far).
Fuente nearly lost the Euro by himself. Swaping your whole front line for guys 3 level worse than them, when Germany started to open up yesterday. Ferran was as useless as predicted. Even a tired Nico/Yamal would have been way more productive with the space Germany started to give them than Fuente's front line subs. The football god saved Spain yesterday, because I'm pretty sure Germany would have won the penalties.

Loki

"Are these bums really our successors?"

GRvWG4eacAEK_Fa

FinBarcelonafan

Fuente nearly lost the Euro by himself. Swaping your whole front line for guys 3 level worse than them, when Germany started to open up yesterday. Ferran was as useless as predicted. Even a tired Nico/Yamal would have been way more productive with the space Germany started to give them than Fuente's front line subs. The football god saved Spain yesterday, because I'm pretty sure Germany would have won the penalties.
True

FinBarcelonafan

About the games:

- Spain is the best team, although the margin against Germany was less than minimal.
should have been the final, these two could eliminate all other teams.
Totally unfair

- in the other game, Martinez got what he ABSOLUTELY DESERVED for being SPINELESS and PRIDELESS, bending over to that entitled granny bully imposing himself on his national team just to enlarge his own legacy (same for the Portuguese FA who is so SHAMELESS to accept that)
Martinez could have totally eliminated that pathetic French team with Jota or Ramos instead of him up top

Let's hope that Deschamps will get what he ABSOLUTELY DESERVES as well for his pathetic shitshow and utter waste of this golden generation in the next round

PS: I support Spain all the way, even though only for Lamine Nico Pedri Rody and Olmo
because the rest are either unlikeable cunts (including coach) or disaster-footballers
Playing Ronaldo was a huge mistake. He is so weak and slow these days. Passenger vs top teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we are just witnessing an overall drop in player quality. Plenty of solid coaches on this tournament.

We somehow expect a same show with these new "stars" that are obviously not as talented as former performers.

Home of Barca Fans