Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

I think we are just witnessing an overall drop in player quality. Plenty of solid coaches on this tournament.

We somehow expect a same show with these new "stars" that are obviously not as talented as former performers.
I think it's more a result of today's athletics and overplayed due too many games. It simply leaves no room for creative players anymore. You need cyborgs on the field with endless stamina and fastest speed possible. Every slower creative player is pressed on the field like a blonde white woman walking on a beach in india.

Birdy

Probably, by some modern branch of thought I care very little about and respect even less :lol:.

When someone from another race is born and raised in Germany, how can you say he DOESN'T have the german mentality?
You assume that the DNA or something like that determines the mentality or even worse ideology of an individual
That's racist through and through....

Birdy

Gonna say 2-1 Swiss and 2-1 Netherlands

Though one of the games will probably be a stale 0-0 or 1-0.

Netherlands should win easily, Turkey's defense is shambles, but with Koeman's terrorist approach you never know

Then, this England don't deserve jackshit in this tournament, but I fell Southgate candle is not out yet unfortunately
He is going to torture us for a few more games

Maradona37

Netherlands should win easily, Turkey's defense is shambles, but with Koeman's terrorist approach you never know

Then, this England don't deserve jackshit in this tournament, but I fell Southgate candle is not out yet unfortunately
Yeah I expect NED to win but you never know.

As I said the other day, it's a bit heart over head with Swiss to defeat England. However, I do genuinely believe they have a good chance. If I was playing safer though (as I should really as I have a lead in the predictor tournament), I would go with England.

Horatio

You're welcome
Turkey objectively has the worst defense of all teams that have participated this year.

Let’s see if Memphis still fails to score

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The same way as dog born and raised in a stable doesn't magically acquire horse mentality.

It's not the same as horses and dogs are different species. A better explanation is if cultures are insular and white germanics and non-germanics tend to not interact as much, sticking to their own bubbles even inside Germany. I haven't been to Germany and have no idea how much this is true. But what you're saying just fails as an analogy

Birdy

It's not the same as horses and dogs are different species. A better explanation is if cultures are insular and white germanics and non-germanics tend to not interact as much, sticking to their own bubbles even inside Germany. I haven't been to Germany and have no idea how much this is true. But what you're saying just fails as an analogy

Yes, this is true.
That's why having nationality or race gettos inside a country work against integration

But that is the outcome of being culturally indoctrinated in a insulated community within another community.
The racist folk above assume that a Turk, let's say, born and raised in Germany will have the 'Turkish culture' no matter their environment, stimuli, etc.
This is the epitome of racist doctrine

Morten

Looking forward to the inevitable France-England final?

Home of Barca Fans