Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenks

I fully expect for us to be eliminated today. The idea that we're just going to click and magic up an identity and way of playing from a few days training is pure fantasy. The only real hope of progression is that maybe we keep it tight and some moments of individual brilliance save us.

Maradona37

I fully expect for us to be eliminated today. The idea that we're just going to click and magic up an identity and way of playing from a few days training is pure fantasy. The only real hope of progression is that maybe we keep it tight and some moments of individual brilliance save us.
I want Switzerland to win but have a bad feeling. England are like Man United - they can be awful all game and still scrape a win.

Horatio

You're welcome
Funny comment on reddit, "imagine if France wins the Euros, and UEFA has to make a highlight compilation of their tournament, it will just be Kante, Tchouameni and Rabiot winning the ball back, and then it cuts of before nothing comes out of it".
hahaha

Horatio

You're welcome
Individual brilliance is exactly why u won’t lose

We already know U play awful as team

Last edited:

Maradona37

Yeah, changed to an England victory (2-1) and locked the scoreline. I just have the feeling they'll scrape through. Switzerland will probably score first.

Gnidrologist

You can't tar them all with the same brush though. There are decent immigrants too. Just like there are degenerate indigenous people in European countries.

I know you will say that the general rule is that immigrants are a lot worse.
The general rule is that third world migrants are behaving like invaders, looting, burning, pillaging and raping. There's no equivalence between them and locals. Violence ratio between them is incomparable. So how long do these locals need to 'tolerate' that, before getting 'hateful'?
Different human races belong to the same species. You have to go back to school and learn some biology

The fact that there is insufficient assimilation in European lands of course is a problem, but you seem to believe that that is the outcome of genetics...
It doesn't really matter whether it's genetics or magic fairy dust, like you leftists believe. The matter of fact is that peoples are as different as animals are and they can't simply be mixed together in artificial pond and expect them to get along. That has never ever happened and never will. All it does is create violence and wars. Usually to the detriment of titular nation, who get weeded out of existence.

Maradona37

The general rule is that third world migrants are behaving like invaders, looting, burning, pillaging and raping. There's no equivalence between them and locals. Violence ratio between them is incomparable. So how long do these locals need to 'tolerate' that, before getting 'hateful'?

It doesn't really matter whether it's genetics or magic fairy dust, like you leftists believe. The matter of fact is that peoples are as different as animals are and they can't simply be mixed together in artificial pond and expect them to get along. That has never ever happened and never will. All it does is create violence and wars. Usually to the detriment of titular nation, who get weeded out of existence.
Why do you think that is though? Why do you think people are so scared/repulsed by difference? Whether it's the migrants hating white people or white people looking down on developing world 'invaders'?

Do you have any comments on why humanity is like that? Do you think it's a natural facet of the human psyche? To be prejudiced towards or suspicious towards that which is different? Do you believe your comments are a natural response to what you see as their degenerate behaviour? I guess you'd argue you aren't racist, and that you are simply reacting to the way they behave.

Maybe I am just naive and idealistic, but I dream of a world where people accept one another, regardless of creed, gender, sexuality etc. It would be a much better planet. It isn't fair to stereotype others.

serghei

When someone from another race is born and raised in Germany, how can you say he DOESN'T have the german mentality?
You assume that the DNA or something like that determines the mentality or even worse ideology of an individual
That's racist through and through....

It has nothing to do with DNA, it's mainly cultural. You can be born and raised in a country but choose to not adopt that nation's culture. It's up to you if you embrace it and adhere to it, or you just live in that country with the main objective to make money and live a more comfortable life financially.

Maradona37

It has nothing to do with DNA. You can be born and raised in a country but choose to not adopt that nation's culture. It's up to you if you embrace it and adhere to it, or you just live in that country with the main objective to make money.
Do you think it is a bad thing if someone just wants a more comfortable life and doesn't assimilate, sticks to their own people? IF that person/family doesn't actively hurt others and remains a law-abiding citizen?

It seems Gnidr is concerned with the criminal elements.

soul24rage

Better from Southgate.

Would have chosen Arnold over Trippier and Palmer over Foden

GRz-u1facAErdcp

GRz-u07XsAA14EC

Maradona37

He should really be playing Trent over Trippier given the extra insurance of three at the back.

I think he's gone with the three to say 'look, I am a tactical manager with a clue, I know when to change'. They'll have practiced it, but hink he's making it up as he goes along.

serghei

Do you think it is a bad thing if someone just wants a more comfortable life and doesn't assimilate, sticks to their own people? IF that person/family doesn't actively hurt others and remains a law-abiding citizen?

It seems Gnidr is concerned with the criminal elements.

Bad for?

For national feeling, patriotism, of course it's not desirable. Unquestionable.

In group sociology, the groups that share more values and ideals do better than the ones that are fragmented.

Maradona37

Bad for?

For national feeling, patriotism, of course it's not desirable. Unquestionable.
I'd agree it's bad for national sentiment. It's better for people to try to assimilate, even if isn't working.

Though that then opens up the question of is nationalism or patriotism itself a bad thing? I don't think it is, but others might argue it is.

'In group sociology, the groups that share more values and ideals do better than the ones that are fragmented.'

Yeah, that's correct.

Home of Barca Fans