Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

Should have bet €1000 on Romania Slovakia draw. It was clear from the start that they will draw.

malvolio

Should have bet €1000 on Romania Slovakia draw. It was clear from the start that they will draw.
Tbf we were zero all game. Ref wanted the draw, so maybe everyone and their dog placed a bet on that.

Romania with a a good showing(albeit some Lunin clangers) vs Ukraine, but otherwise terrible and relied on Belgium and Slovakia not being able to finish.

One of the worst teams to win a group at a major international tournament. Tells you all about Belgium's level right now.

CatalinR10

After 24 long years !!!!

5ozUJn.gif

❤️ 💛💙

Maradona37

The lack of risk-taking is really something, France looked completely content with 2nd place, just as Belgium is now.

Or maybe these teams just aren't capable of better, who knows.
Yeah the format encourages fewer risks in the final round of group games, due to only a third of the field being eliminated before the knockouts.

Maradona37

What's the point in old man Ronaldo starting a dead rubber game? Just seems absolutely pointless. If he is gonna be a starter then rest him for Hungary/Slovenia.

That aside, good Portugal side I think. They should win this game but you never know as Georgia will be motivated.

I will say:

Czechia 1-2 Turkey. Kenan Yildiz first goal.

Georgia 0-2 Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo first goal.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What's the point in old man Ronaldo starting a dead rubber game? Just seems absolutely pointless.

That aside, good Portugal side I think. They should win this game but you never know as Georgia will be motived.

I will say:

Czechia 1-2 Turkey. Kenan Yildiz first goal.

Georgia 0-2 Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo first goal.

Hope Turkey wins but think will be difficult for them

Ronaldo wont play more than 60minutes but yeah unneccessary

Givenchy

This Euros started off so well but the way the R16 is looking, all the shitters on one side and the best teams Germany, Spain etc on the same side SUCKS. Rooting for an Austria-Spain/Germany final.

Home of Barca Fans