FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rafinha, Deulofeu & Alberto were very good today...Had to have been one of their best, if not best, performances of the season...Was it down to a relegation zone side?...Perhaps to some degree but they finally looked like a Barcelona side, have to say...Night & day performance from Rafinha who has looked poor of late...Really like Alberto, you can see he's starting to gel with this club...Grimaldo was very unspectacular in the 1st half and Eusebio subbed him for Balliu - unless Alejandro took a knock, I'd say Eusebio was none too impressed with Grimaldo

Defense wasn't truly tested as Racing were piss poor in possession and had shots raining down on them, truth is the scoreline could've been double what it was

Assulin at 21 years of age still looks a one trick pony

poltergeist

I hope we sign Luis Alberto permanently. He's a gem of a player. He and Deulito have been the bright spots for Barca B this season

Yugi

Eusebio (Barca B coach): 'Lobato is like Iniesta, a gem. He has no limits.'
so guys, this is the reason why Espinosa never plays
my head hurts, Eusebio :puke:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lobato is an interesting talent but no one seems to know his best position...Espinosa is skilled but still needs a brain

X

xaviniesta

well.
SergiSamperBarca.jpg

SergiSamperGuardiola.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
Can someone elaborate why Samper wasn't promoted to the B team by now, because I'm not watching youth teams below Barca B level. After all he'll be 18 next month. Deulofeu, Dongou, Grimaldo were all promoted at a younger age. I find it strange that apparently the biggest upcoming midfield talent who has even trained with the first team already is not playing with Barca B by now.

Home of Barca Fans