FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Check the post above me in this thread #3250, you will see a DonAk post about Odegaard

Edit: Every odegaard post of today seems to be in this thread , some weird sh*t is going on.

khaled_a_d

Check the post above me in this thread #3250, you will see a DonAk post about Odegaard

Edit: Every odegaard post of today seems to be in this thread , some weird sh*t is going on.

No ,his post about Odegaard is relevant to this thread ,read the 4 posts b4 it

L

linetty

11 OFICIAL Barça B:

A. Ortolá
Grimaldo
Edgar Ié
Samper
Adama
Munir
Gumbau
J. Cámara
Sandro
D. Diagne
S. Juste

Zangash

Banned
One thing I notice about Samper is in situations where Busquets would normally shield the ball and hope for a foul, Samper pushes the ball away from his man and dribbles in a semicircle to create space for him to make a pass. In situations where Busi holds onto the ball too long Samper actually carries it forward to get a pass to his forwards.

Small things, but it could make a difference as the years go on and the inevitable Samper vs Busquets debate begins.

khaled_a_d

I think Samper will play as a deeper CM for Barca in the future, rather than as a CDM.
I was thinking the same thing till couple of months ago ,but deeper CM right now =CDM in Lucho system .that is why LE keep insisting that he see Samper as DM not CM

Are the boys playing well Zangash?
Started watching at 22 minutes .we aren't bad and we have controlled the midfield a bit but they had some good chances too
Camara is our best player and have been moving everywhere ,Adama is the only creative player on the field attacking wise

Home of Barca Fans