FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Kohe321

I don´t think either will make it at RM and Barca.

Perhaps. Both have a decent chance, though I feel Ødegaard has more talent and a clearer path ahead.

Anyway, here's the video of Alens reaction to being subbed:

If I was the coach here I'd demote him to playing the rest of the season with the 6 year olds, as a substitute player. Perhaps he could actually learn some maturity from them.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Perhaps. Both have a decent chance, though I feel Ødegaard has more talent and a clearer path ahead.

Anyway, here's the video of Alens reaction to being subbed:

If I was the coach here I'd demote him to playing the rest of the season with the 6 year olds, as a substitute player. Perhaps he could actually learn some maturity from them.

I don't think we actually have a team for that age group :lol:

You are way overreacting.

Leo_Messi

Written by me on 28th February 2015.

27 points after 27 games. 45 points left to play for. If they want to have a realistic chance of staying up they need to at least obtain 22 points out of those 45 points that are left to play for. I don't see that happening if the current level continues.

Mind you that the 18th placed team has obtained at least 46 points for 10 seasons in a row. The average is around 48-49 points needed to stay up. Last season for instance it was 51 points.

In short, it's not looking good. Of course they can still make it but when I look at the defense and the lack of a goalscorer I don't have high hopes.

Quoted for truth unfortunately.

Zangash

Banned
If Xavi becomes coach it'll probably be after he spends a season or two in New York. He'll probably be coaching players currently in our Juvenil B team by the team he makes it to B team manager.

DinhoR10

If Xavi becomes coach it'll probably be after he spends a season or two in New York. He'll probably be coaching players currently in our Juvenil B team by the team he makes it to B team manager.

I was hoping he'd forgo going to another club, a selfish dream of mine that Xavi like Puyol stays as a one club man. Maybe if we win the Treble he might decide to retire on a good note.

Zangash

Banned
I was hoping he'd forgo going to another club, a selfish dream of mine that Xavi like Puyol stays as a one club man. Maybe if we win the Treble he might decide to retire on a good note.

Even Pep himself left the club before retirement. It's understandable, he still has football in him and retiring is kind of permanent.

Edit: I re-read that and realized it might sound passive aggressive. I meant some retired players tend to *not* retire, if you get my drift.

Alik

Who knows. Maybe if Puyol hadn't been struggling with injuries for years, he could have played at another club.

DinhoR10

Even Pep himself left the club before retirement. It's understandable, he still has football in him and retiring is kind of permanent.

Edit: I re-read that and realized it might sound passive aggressive. I meant some retired players tend to *not* retire, if you get my drift.

Yeah he can still play football, and its better for him to leave than feel he left things unfinished.

F

Flavia

Yes. He said "I believe la masia values have degenerated, and this group represents this degeneration"

Kohe321

Harsh words indeed. He also brings up Halilovic's reaction to being subbed as an example, and I sort of agree with him in that sense, Barca B should be the stepping stone for humble talents to work hard for their dream to make it in the first team. Playboy and primadonna antics should be the last thing you see there.

Zangash

Banned
He's not wrong.

The reasons why he doesn't specifically point the finger at the board are obvious but he's basically done exactly that. It'll be interesting to see if they fire him.

Home of Barca Fans