FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

khaled_a_d

Lee and Rolon could do some incredible things, but I'd rather see a Grimaldo, Lee, Rolon front line, when it becomes possible.

I would want Grimaldo back at LB .we need attacking fullback in that team tbh otherwise our attack will remain stagnant
Dongou while probably has zero chance in getting to 1st team ,he is still one of the best attackers we have as a 3rd division team .our top scorer too .will be tough to bench him tbh

Last edited:

God Serena

I would want Grimaldo back at LB .we need attacking fullback in that team tbh otherwise our attack will remain stagnant
Dongou while probably has ero chance in getting to 1st team ,he is still one of the best attackers we have as a 3rd division team .our top scorer too .will be tough to bench him tbh

Never really been a fan of Dongou but I suppose you're right. Perhaps this new forward the club is trying to sign in January will be good enough for us to sit the hopeless case that is Dongou on the bench.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona B line-up (official): Ortolá - Godswill Costa Tarín Grimaldo - Samper Gumbau Babunski - Aitor Dongou Cámara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
3 games ,1 point .

Played better than the results show for. The wins will come.

I think Gerard and Pimienta are doing well so far, especially the former one have been positive and reasonable with his comments. Good to see. Now they just have to cut out on a few things, improve and the results will come.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Played better than the results show for. The wins will come.

I think Gerard and Pimienta are doing well so far, especially the former one have been positive and reasonable with his comments. Good to see. Now they just have to cut out on a few things, improve and the results will come.

Not so sure about that tbh .it was close games but non we deserved to win ,probably should have got a tie in all 3
But 1st season in a team that has been renewed .we suffered from lack of older experienced players last year and now half of the starting lineup has left(Ie,Patric,Halilovic,Adama,Munir,Sandro) and are replaced from Juvenil A team so the early struggle is normal
Godswill,Tarin,Babunski are good surprises .Rolon should add more offensive power in next weeks .Gumbau has actually improved too . so I can see the team becoming much better overall in by next month .with January signings and comebacks from Lee & Kaptoum it could be much better team
On the downside Samper need to step up,3 yellow cards in 3 games and disappointing performances ,he is much better than that .Also want Suarez over Ortolá tbh

Tonykross

Not so sure about that tbh .it was close games but non we deserved to win ,probably should have got a tie in all 3
But 1st season in a team that has been renewed .we suffered from lack of older experienced players last year and now half of the starting lineup has left(Ie,Patric,Halilovic,Adama,Munir,Sandro) and are replaced from Juvenil A team so the early struggle is normal
Godswill,Tarin,Babunski are good surprises .Rolon should add more offensive power in next weeks .Gumbau has actually improved too . so I can see the team becoming much better overall in by next month .with January signings and comebacks from Lee & Kaptoum it could be much better team
On the downside Samper need to step up,3 yellow cards in 3 games and disappointing performances ,he is much better than that .Also want Suarez over Ortolá tbh

Is there any 4th division in Spain ? at this rate they will get relegated again.

Home of Barca Fans