FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not so sure about that tbh .it was close games but non we deserved to win ,probably should have got a tie in all 3
But 1st season in a team that has been renewed .we suffered from lack of older experienced players last year and now half of the starting lineup has left(Ie,Patric,Halilovic,Adama,Munir,Sandro) and are replaced from Juvenil A team so the early struggle is normal
Godswill,Tarin,Babunski are good surprises .Rolon should add more offensive power in next weeks .Gumbau has actually improved too . so I can see the team becoming much better overall in by next month .with January signings and comebacks from Lee & Kaptoum it could be much better team
On the downside Samper need to step up,3 yellow cards in 3 games and disappointing performances ,he is much better than that .Also want Suarez over Ortolá tbh

I think they deserved to win the 2nd game. So two draws and one win, 5 points wouldn't have looked that bad. They'll get there, just need to work a bit more on team cohesion and remain focused all the time.

It's been good to see Godswill performing at a good level after being out for so long and Babunski has always been an exciting player who rarely got a chance for some reason. Tarin very mature for his age, big hopes from him, hopefully he'll take the step up when it's time......

MessiDinho10

I think they deserved to win the 2nd game. So two draws and one win, 5 points wouldn't have looked that bad. They'll get there, just need to work a bit more on team cohesion and remain focused all the time.

It's been good to see Godswill performing at a good level after being out for so long and Babunski has always been an exciting player who rarely got a chance for some reason. Tarin very mature for his age, big hopes from him, hopefully he'll take the step up when it's time......

I'm more worried about the kid not getting a chance tbh. Even attackers struggle to get any real chance in the first team, imagine how difficult it must be for a center back. Maybe the club's new "policy" regarding youth players (sell + buyback) will be good for him. We'll see in 2-3 years.

Edit: "the kid" being Rodri Tarin

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm more worried about the kid not getting a chance tbh. Even attackers struggle to get any real chance in the first team, imagine how difficult it must be for a center back. Maybe the club's new "policy" regarding youth players (sell + buyback) will be good for him. We'll see in 2-3 years.

Edit: "the kid" being Rodri Tarin

He's a very highly rated player though, by all the coaches in the academy and he's started off well for Barca B now too. It all depends on him now, how he does in the next 2-3 years.

I hope he gets a chance when it's time and if he's showed to be ready for it and hopefully he's not discarded for lesser players. He should stay there for atleast a couple of years though.

Home of Barca Fans