FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

khaled_a_d

Dani Romera has joined B team .will be able to play in January
Him ,Rolon ,Lee along with Dongou should give us plenty of options in attack

MessiDinho10

Bought him as reserve striker for some team in FIFA 15 once,he isn't tall but his speed en finishing make up for it (In-game at least, although at Almeria he has been a prolific goalscorer as well). Hope he does well.

F

Flavia

Bought him as reserve striker for some team in FIFA 15 once,he isn't tall but his speed en finishing make up for it (In-game at least, although at Almeria he has been a prolific goalscorer as well). Hope he does well.

Because a game is the same as reality now? I don't get this kind of comparison.

khaled_a_d

It isn't a comparison .but when it comes to unknown players video games are the only thing that people can know players from it .
One of the reasons I hate FM

F

Flavia

It isn't a comparison .but when it comes to unknown players video games are the only thing that people can know players from it .
One of the reasons I hate FM

It is a comparison. People use games to talk about players, as if their attributes there have similarities to reality: "he isn't tall but his speed en finishing make up for it"

MessiDinho10

It is a comparison. People use games to talk about players, as if their attributes there have similarities to reality: "he isn't tall but his speed en finishing make up for it"

His height is a fact: he's small, 5'6 I believe. I derived the finishing part from his stats at Almeria, where he was quite prolific, and judged his speed/movement off of a YT-video of him. That it resembles my experience with him on FIFA doesn't mean it's not accurate or real.

xXKonan

Barcelona B 0-0 Hércules.

I heard the game was pretty Dismal today.

Sandro and transfer adviser Braida attended the game today.

God Serena

If he plays well enough.

It is up to Samper to prove he is too good for the B team.

Halilovic was too good for the B team as well and played pretty poorly last season as well. If he's not ready for promotion then he should certainly leave on loan. A player of Samper's type provides support, but if there's nothing to support he's going to look weak.

JamDav1982

Halilovic was too good for the B team as well and played pretty poorly last season as well. If he's not ready for promotion then he should certainly leave on loan. A player of Samper's type provides support, but if there's nothing to support he's going to look weak.

How do you think Barca players of the past breezed through B teams that were just as bad if not worse?

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc all played in teams arguably poorer and came through as they elevated themselves above it.

A player like Samper needs to control games and make those around him better. No matter the level. It is just excuses to say 'those around him are not good enough'.

Home of Barca Fans