FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Galning

Halilovic, Adama, ... so many examples of people that were deemed "not good enough for A team because they don't even stand out in Barça B". Samper doesn't have to proof shit. He just has to leave because Barça B, once again, looks like a disaster this season.

JamDav1982

Halilovic, Adama, ... so many examples of people that were deemed "not good enough for A team because they don't even stand out in Barça B". Samper doesn't have to proof shit. He just has to leave because Barça B, once again, looks like a disaster this season.

Halilovic had in his contract he had to get promoted did he not?

Adama was not deemed good enough for first team and started to act up a bit so was sold.

Samper doesnt need to point to any other player he needs to work hard and proved he is too good for the B team it is the easiest way to get out.

Just imagine if he had the attitude that he has to prove fuck all but should get promoted as B team is shit.... he is part of reason they have been poor as the rest have.

khaled_a_d

Halilovic had in his contract he had to get promoted did he not?

Adama was not deemed good enough for first team and started to act up a bit so was sold.

Samper doesnt need to point to any other player he needs to work hard and proved he is too good for the B team it is the easiest way to get out.

Just imagine if he had the attitude that he has to prove fuck all but should get promoted as B team is shit.... he is part of reason they have been poor as the rest have.

Adama had same clause as Alen

May be you are right , but the thing is both are totally different player than Samper
Adama & Alen both have insane dribbling skills and ability to take on defenders smoothly ,coaches with smaller teams will be always willing to have a player like that even if he isn't finished product because they are rare commodity
Samper is supposed to be the guy who is the smartest player on the pitch,against Segunda players he wasn't successful in that .against 3rd division it doesn't seem like that either .there will be 30 years old players who would probably do what he does and even better and he doesn't provide something different considering he is on his worst days right now
I have my doubts that we had good loan offers for him tbh ,the only rumors was Sevilla who uses loans to get depth on the bench which isn't the best thing for him IMO

Barcafan 2304

Maybe a move or loan would be beneficial but I don't buy this 'he doesn't have to prove shit'. Err, yeah he does. Far from the finished article just yet and whether it's at Barca b or another side, he has to prove his quality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe a move or loan would be beneficial but I don't buy this 'he doesn't have to prove shit'. Err, yeah he does. Far from the finished article just yet and whether it's at Barca b or another side, he has to prove his quality.

He has proved to be better than Gumbau and Camara, but they still get the nod over him for the 1st team. Not sure what Samper has to do when inferior players gets more chances than him.

Barcafan 2304

Well the man whose decision is key thinks differently which in that case means he has to get on with it and keep improving. That's life, sometimes, a lot of times, it doesn't come easy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well the man whose decision is key thinks differently which in that case means he has to get on with it and keep improving. That's life, sometimes, a lot of times, it doesn't come easy

He'll be gone on a loan next season while someone as useless as Gumbau might get promoted. Not easy indeed.

Barcafan 2304

No not easy but they are the cards that have been dealt and as a professional, he has to prove himself. I'm a samper fan and think he has great potential but if that is the situation he has to concentrate on his own performances and make Enrique sit up and take notice. He may very well do and I'd be delighted with that but this is the situation he finds himself in

khaled_a_d

He has proved to be better than Gumbau and Camara, but they still get the nod over him for the 1st team. Not sure what Samper has to do when inferior players gets more chances than him.

Lucho was Samper fan last year and he was by far rated highly over Gumbau and Camara and even over arguably a superior talent like Halilovic
The fact that he is now down in the ranking is worrying ,we can put it just on coach but the fact is that he has no one but himself to blame IMO .
the kid development has stagnated for sometime and losing a coach confidence and having inferior players playing in same messy team is on him and he really need to step up rather than finding excuses for him .I once thought he could be an improved version of Busquets but that doesn't look likely now :(

Darko

You throw Busi in that team and they'd still be shit, doesn't mean Busi is a bad player. Just look at Halilovic, an awful season, he wasn't even a starter and now he's arguably one of Gijon's best players. That's why I find the "He needs to prove himself for the B team first" argument ridiculous. Not to mention how much of a negative effect rotting in the third league can have on a player of his age, he starts doubting himself and he doesn't have anybody to learn from, while he could easily be a starter in the first league.

khaled_a_d

Wow ,a good written article from grup14? I am surprised
to be more serious ,it is one of the best football articles I've read for sometime now .
On a side note ,couple of months ago I argued about Samper fit in the team and how he doesn't fit our style ,he is a Pirlo in a team that doesn't use that kind of player for sometime now .and as usual people said I am just a hater IIRC

Home of Barca Fans