FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

God Serena

Samper and even, oddly enough, Lord Gumbau, seem to be dominating the midfield. Samper has been giving the forwards some nice balls (Unfortunately he's made the mistake of passing to "What am I doing here" Dongou) and Gumbau actually pulled off quite a peach off a pass for the 1-0.

Edit: Is Samper playing CM? He looks like he understands the role quite well. Perhaps I should join in the crowd that expects to see him playing there one day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Samper and even, oddly enough, Lord Gumbau, seem to be dominating the midfield. Samper has been giving the forwards some nice balls (Unfortunately he's made the mistake of passing to "What am I doing here" Dongou) and Gumbau actually pulled off quite a peach off a pass for the 1-0.

Edit: Is Samper playing CM? He looks like he understands the role quite well. Perhaps I should join in the crowd that expects to see him playing there one day.

Yep. Moved back to DM now though because Gumbau was leaving a hole in the midfield lol, so switched roles.

khaled_a_d

Yeah ,he looked very well in highlights ,though both Donak and guys in La Masia twitter account criticize him .I would take the word of the former not the later though

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah ,he looked very well in highlights ,though both Donak and guys in La Masia twitter account criticize him .I would take the word of the former not the later though

I only said he left a hole in the midfield so he and Samper changed positions after Samper and Gumbau originally started as CM and DM respectively. Gumbau kind of does that most of the time he plays as a DM(not so great positionally) so hardly a surprise.

Didn't say he was bad overall....

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans