FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

God Serena

Somewhat interesting that throughout all of this Jamdav has refused to even mention the club trying to release Jose Suarez just because he's injured. Hard to say he wasn't good enough when he was far and away the best goalkeeper and it's hard to find a way to lie about it being ethical when he's recovering from an injury.

raki

Firing players so that a fat brazilian on loan could be enlisted...what the fuck is going on??? Roura, you prick. The Suarez case is shameful. SHAMEFUL

What kind of example does this morons give to the youngster like Inaki Pena, Lee and many others that refused juicy offers from other clubs??

This is terrible. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Firing players so that a fat brazilian on loan could be enlisted...what the fuck is going on??? Roura, you prick. The Suarez case is shameful. SHAMEFUL

What kind of example does this morons give to the youngster like Inaki Pena, Lee and many others that refused juicy offers from other clubs??

From all I've read, it seems Roura's hand was forced. It's more on Lopez.

khaled_a_d

Is that guy still at the B team? Didn't hear anything about him since the days of Tata.

Good for you ,I had to watch him with Barca B last year .keeping wasting chance after chance
This year ,whenever I see any highlight ,Dongou always standout as the guy wasting his teammates effort in front of goal .

The reality is you nor I have any idea if Aitor is good enough. He looked OK on debut.

Suddenly a player with no comments in his thread is being rated higher than anyone has any clue about or indeed lower by me.

Call me an apologist all you like. Doesn't bother me if you think that at all but keep repeating g if makes you happy.

Almost everyone who watched Barca B regularly didn't like the decision .stats and highlights also in his favor
played 18 out of 20 games with 12 starts ,with 4 goals (think he is top scorer) and an assist,got 1st team debut from Lucho .tough not to think he isn't good enough to stay with Barca B while seeing Dongou continue .

Anyway ,wish him best of luck and hopefully those changes proves to be good for the team and they can avoid relegation

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Perform. It's your career on the line. Daunting message. But the club would never release one of its star youngsters (Grimaldo was sold).
Aitor was bought two/three seasons ago, right?

xXKonan

Pretty harsh today out of the ones Lucho seemed to rate recently from Barca B have to be.

In Random order

1.Samper
2.Gumbau
3.Camara
4.Kaptoum
5.Aitor
6. J.Suarez

Reading an article a couple of weeks ago from ara.cat and MD they talked about how the Club sees Samper as the one (aka Barca DNA) and have no plans on selling him and will rely on him in the future. not really sure what the fate is with Kaptoum,Camara and Gumbau though as much shit Gumbau gets it seems Lucho sees something in him.

khaled_a_d

From all I've read, it seems Roura's hand was forced. It's more on Lopez.

Is Roura the one responsible for B team and Juvenil A team? there management was separated from the rest of the academy last summer but I don't remember which one is Roura responsibility

Home of Barca Fans