FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

MessiDinho10

How do you know Bagnack could have played and performed well?

They will finish roughly the same position in the league as they have the last couple of seasons scoring more goals than last.

Do you think it is just the job of Eusebio to decide who gets called up to the b team? It wont be it will be a discussion of the coaches of the different teams.

Personally would much rather have 2/3 players progressing to first team level every season than a bunch of average players playing 'the Barca way'.

Try and do both obviously but developing individual players is more important.

If they will finish in the same position, why not play a talent like Bagnack or Ie instead of Lomban? It's kinda like :tito: playing :adriano: at CB when you have Bartra.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How do you know Bagnack could have played and performed well?

They will finish roughly the same position in the league as they have the last couple of seasons scoring more goals than last.

Do you think it is just the job of Eusebio to decide who gets called up to the b team? It wont be it will be a discussion of the coaches of the different teams.

Personally would much rather have 2/3 players progressing to first team level every season than a bunch of average players playing 'the Barca way'.

Try and do both obviously but developing individual players is more important.

2/3 players did not develop because of Eusebio, I do not know where you are getting that from. Even players who were previously impressive (Dongou, Roberto, Grimaldo) have looked worse under Eusebio.

Is it all about stats to you? League positions and goals scored? Look past the basic results for once, the team was basically carried by 3 players and the rest of them looked dismal most of the time.

Eusebio could easily decide to call up Bagnack or Samper to the B team for a few games AT LEAST. Not to mention that considering the team's problems, he would need them.

He didn't develop individual players, he didn't help 2/3 players progress to first team level, the team was below average and didn't play the barca way, not either or.

JamDav1982

If they will finish in the same position, why not play a talent like Bagnack or Ie instead of Lomban? It's kinda like :tito: playing :adriano: at CB when you have Bartra.

I watched a couple of the NexGen games this season and Bagnack did not look ready for the B team. He still has a lot to learn and let him learn it in peace and dont expose him to the b team if not ready.

Lomban is sh1t I agree but his development doesnt matter and him causing the b team to lose goals I will take if it means Bagnacks development is more important.

jamrock

No player got better because of eusebio, they got better because they are playing and gained experience their is a big difference, look at the players under Luis and eusebio and you will know the difference.

But I don't believe bagnack or sampler would have help the team they, they could have helped them self by gain some experience, but the game would be too fast and pass them by, especially samper, over the course of a entire season with a different manager that's a different matter

JamDav1982

2/3 players did not develop because of Eusebio, I do not know where you are getting that from. Even players who were previously impressive (Dongou, Roberto, Grimaldo) have looked worse under Eusebio.

Is it all about stats to you? League positions and goals scored? Look past the basic results for once, the team was basically carried by 3 players and the rest of them looked dismal most of the time.

Eusebio could easily decide to call up Bagnack or Samper to the B team for a few games AT LEAST. Not to mention that considering the team's problems, he would need them.

He didn't develop individual players, he didn't help 2/3 players progress to first team level, the team was below average and didn't play the barca way, not either or.

How did he stunt Dongou? He was 17 for the majority of the season and not close to being ready to being one of the more important b team players.

Roberto I agree was not as good this season with the b team.

Grimaldo was playing well but started to get above himself - which I thought the b team dealt with well.

Promoting Samper and Bagnack before they are ready is not worth it to solve the teams problems. Clearly the staff of the b team and youth sides did not feel they were ready. Which in watching some of the games I would not disagree with.

jamrock

Dongou Was injured but when he came back he didn't look like he was being taught anything, it was like a street kid trying to make it in the big city by himself

JamDav1982

No player got better because of eusebio, they got better because they are playing and gained experience their is a big difference, look at the players under Luis and eusebio and you will know the difference.

But I don't believe bagnack or sampler would have help the team they, they could have helped them self by gain some experience, but the game would be too fast and pass them by, especially samper, over the course of a entire season with a different manager that's a different matter

You have no idea how the players were coached every day to say players did not develop or did because of certain managers.

The fact is they did progress playing under Eusebio, whether this was down to his input who knows.

MessiDinho10

I watched a couple of the NexGen games this season and Bagnack did not look ready for the B team. He still has a lot to learn and let him learn it in peace and dont expose him to the b team if not ready.

Lomban is sh1t I agree but his development doesnt matter and him causing the b team to lose goals I will take if it means Bagnacks development is more important.

No player looked ready in the Next-Gen Series. The Juvenil A were playing below their level, especially without Sandro.

JamDav1982

Dongou Was injured but when he came back he didn't look like he was being taught anything, it was like a street kid trying to make it in the big city by himself

So players progressing has nothing to do with the manager but players not progressing is the managers fault.

Strange logic.

MessiDinho10

How did he stunt Dongou? He was 17 for the majority of the season and not close to being ready to being one of the more important b team players.

Roberto I agree was not as good this season with the b team.

Grimaldo was playing well but started to get above himself - which I thought the b team dealt with well.

Promoting Samper and Bagnack before they are ready is not worth it to solve the teams problems. Clearly the staff of the b team and youth sides did not feel they were ready. Which in watching some of the games I would not disagree with.

Samper was not promoted because the midfield was overcrowded.

jamrock

You have no idea how the players were coached every day to say players did not develop or did because of certain managers.

The fact is they did progress playing under Eusebio, whether this was down to his input who knows.

I don't but you do.

Lol

jamrock

I am saying they progressed playing under him which they did.

Doh, he was the manager so who else would they be playing under when they developed, and by they we mean two.

But I didn't see anything to suggest eusebio had much to do with it, unless he just took those two a side and gave them some special training while leaving everyone else to learn by them self.

How long have you been watching barca b.

Home of Barca Fans