FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

SamperFCB

Looks like we made already two signings. Still rumours, but both very close to join us.

Sergio Rodríguez (Real Betis) - A 20 year old winger who will join us on loan. Not happy with this 'transfer'. We shouldn't take all these players on loan just like we did with Luis Alberto & Araujo. In the end, all these players will leave as the buy-options are ridiculous. First fill up the team with own players and afterwards start looking for investments. Loaning players should be the last option.

Adrián Ortolá (Villarreal) - A 19 year old goalkeeper. Part of Villarreal B, but played only one match for them this season. Had some problems at the club with his attitude, so wants to leave. He's also Spanish international and saw him 2/3 matches playing at youth lvl. Good GK, but unaware of his level at this moment due to a season without playing a match. Think this is the first good transfer this summer as I wasn't fan of Oier/Masip/Bañuz.

F

Flavia

2013-06-13_FIRMA_EUSEBIO_01.v1371125426.JPG

He signed his new contract today :(

I don't follow Barca B, but Deulofeu carries them, right? Maybe with him gone, the board will see how shitty Eusebio is and sack him. Do you guys think this has any chance of happening?

khaled_a_d

I don't follow Barca B, but Deulofeu carries them, right? Maybe with him gone, the board will see how shitty Eusebio is and sack him. Do you guys think this has any chance of happening?

Deulofeu has carried them this year , but at his first year he wasn't that good
Honestly result wise the guy can do a decent job ,but he is just terrible in preparing those players for the first team

Home of Barca Fans