FC Barcelona Femení

Porque

I still think that while women's football is relatively young on a commercial level, that mainland Europe missed the boat by not pushing the Superleague concept here first.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Personally, I think it was the right move to go on from Bronze anyway - too many younger players to consider who provide what Lucy cannot despite her great experience and leadership

Messi983

Our new GK Ellie Roebuck - she was at Nou Camp for the Gamper game against Inter in 2007.

fcecba40-74b9-45c9-9b08-7f45f20fbc42_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

Ingrid :blush:

c383dd44-48bd-4a2f-8fda-38b2a91fcfb9_source-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
New season with key exits and additions in personnel

Romeu assumes coaching duties from departed Jona while Pajor replaces Mariona, Roebuck for Panos plus addition of Kika while Bronze returns to England

Kika and Ewa are tremendous additions despite key loss of Mariona and already Pajor looks like she is certain to have a big impact

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barca One is great, matches from presEason available on-demand if no one caught their 2 matches in the US

Bay FC (NWSL) was an impressive encounter for majority of 90 min before flurry of late goals from the women to go from level to 5-2 result

Dallas (Trinity FC in USL) on the other hand, like a lower division side were annihilated. NWSL would appear to be a more competitive level of football than I had expected

The good is that they look better and better, big things to come from both Kika & Pajor

Messi983

Great news, Aitana will renew.

Barça is clear that the future project of Barça Femení involves Aitana Bonmatí. It is for this reason that, according to Rut Vilar on Catalunya Radio, the club and the best soccer player on the planet have already reached an agreement to renew her contract, which ended in 2025, at the end of next season.

Messi983

Liga F started today, CD Tacon beat Espanyol 5-0. We'll have to wait and see but think they've improved good this summer.

We play on Sunday away against Deportivo.

Home of Barca Fans