Federico Chiesa

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unlike with Olmo where they had a lot of time left, that isn't the case with Chiesa or Tah.

They need to be sure they can register these players immediately before they make an official offer to sign them. Time is after all running out. There is no room for improvisation that this board so often seem to do in these cases.

vuji_31

Sign that contract with Nike or whatever, bring in Chiesa and RB.

2 low risk options where we can profit big, and also Kounde can get on CB if we sell Eric Garcia.

Still we don't have backup LB but it is what it is.

Birdy

We have 4 decent optins (Ferran, Raphina, Olmo and Yamal) that are all better than him. I will die on that hill. Say it with me: Ferran > Chiesa :lol:
Clueless again?

Yamal is RW, and Olmo is an AM
Ferran and Raphina are both much WORSE than Chiesa as LW

vuji_31

That would be great.

if it was sport. es or mundo reporting I would not even look at this report.

But good reporters from Germany firstly published news, so obviously it is not just some bullshit.

mc_lovin

Clueless again?

Yamal is RW, and Olmo is an AM
Ferran and Raphina are both much WORSE than Chiesa as LW
Olmo, Ferran and Olmo all can play on the left. Yamal matters in that he allows us to shift Raphina around.

Clueless again?

Gnidrologist

Why are people even simping for him? He's been trash for years now. Looks nice on youtube I guess.
Maybe i've lost my sense of time, but thought he just got on the radar few years ago as high potential star, then got season ending injury before said season and haven't been heard of since.

vuji_31

Any player that was playing under Allgeri could be much better.

He fits profile wise, he still can dribble and can profit from Flicks tacticts.

Birdy

Olmo, Ferran and Olmo all can play on the left. Yamal matters in that he allows us to shift Raphina around.

Clueless again?

Yamal can't play all games if we don't want to break him. Raphina will be his sub and utility player in the rest forward positions.

Olmo's main position is AM, and as a winger he is 2-3 levels below his ability as AM.

We are simply short of LW, that's why we were in for Nico.
Chiesa right now is the best solution and market opportunity given finances and few days left

Home of Barca Fans