Federico Chiesa

Loki

Story is breaking right now in Spanish sources too.
Yeah, Romano reported yesterday already that Chiesa is ready to join Barcelona. It's either his agent trying to get his name into the media to find a new club or Barca is really capable of registering him, despite dragging Olmo's registration. That would mean either the club is confident to get back to 1:1 in the next days or Laporta is ready to write some guarantees again.

Birdy

Only if agreement with Nike is signed and we get back to 1:1 in 4 days, until the window shuts,
we will be able to buy Chiesa

The only other way is a big departure, which I can't see

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
11m ya that's a bit too much.

It would have been an OK signing if it was 10m transfer fees and 9m salary. For a club with financial issues, I don't think this is a good deal.
Plus again for the umpteenth time, Raphinha will be good enough for this spot.

Porque

4 days at the end of the transfer market is like 40 years. Alot can happen.

Might be able to arrange a 6 month loan with Juve then some sort of creative clause to sign in winter.

Get Mendes to convince Ansu over to Arabia.

Birdy

Liverpool are in for Chiesa. Initial offer submitted...

Of course!

With Fatporta at the helm, were always bound to lose the only sane transfer (based on money, talent, market opportunity) rumored

Honestly, can't wait for 2026

mc_lovin

We have 4 decent optins (Ferran, Raphina, Olmo and Yamal) that are all better than him. I will die on that hill. Say it with me: Ferran > Chiesa :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Liverpool are in for Chiesa. Initial offer submitted...

Of course!

With Fatporta at the helm, were always bound to lose the only sane transfer (based on money, talent, market opportunity) rumored

Honestly, can't wait for 2026

Think he will flop.

Home of Barca Fans