Fernando Torres

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He wasn't bad tonight, actually...But the difference in terms of impact between him & Drogba was pretty clear from the start of the 2nd half

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Was out last night and had a Fernando Torres night ...Had loads of shots, but still didn't score

F

Flavia

Was out last night and had a Fernando Torres night ...Had loads of shots, but still didn't score

:lol:

I wonder if Torres would be sold in the summer, if he fails to score for chelsea this season.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
:lol:

I wonder if Torres would be sold in the summer, if he fails to score for chelsea this season.

Doubt it... I mean they paid loads of money for him.. Who wants him for that much... If they sell him it will be for half the price they got him.. Then again, still too much if you ask me...

dalitis8

Banned
This is the problem for Chelski right now.

If they keep him, then they are probably hanging on a finished striker.

If they decide to sell him, then it will be for half, or even less of what they paid for.

And what are they going to do with Drogba and Anelka? They are both getting old, should they keep them, or should they offload?

I love seeing Chelsea sink. :D

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Huh. I understand why he left now. Because if he had stayed at Liverpool and sucked this bad, nobody would want him anymore by the end of the season. ;)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 90% of the people ripping Torres were also ripping Rooney for his awful form.

a good summer's rest, a proper pre-season and an overhaul of Chelsea's astoundingly uncreative midfield will see Nandy the Pansy play like we know he can.

gingerless

thank you, someone finally...

i'm a bit reluctant to stick my neck out because well, i'm a coward i suppose. nobody cares about what i say anyway

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It is too obvious what will happen.

Chelsea want Aguero and Torres will be a part of that deal.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 90% of the people ripping Torres were also ripping Rooney for his awful form.

a good summer's rest, a proper pre-season and an overhaul of Chelsea's astoundingly uncreative midfield will see Nandy the Pansy play like we know he can.

Except Fernando is injury prone and has lost his explosive yard of pace.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Except Fernando is injury prone and has lost his explosive yard of pace.

they all said Rooney had lost his explosiveness too. and frankly he looked as though he had.

but look at him now, back to his best.

if Torres fails next season, then you can write him off. but you haveta give him a full season first.

Home of Barca Fans