Fernando Torres

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
they all said Rooney had lost his explosiveness too. and frankly he looked as though he had.

but look at him now, back to his best.

if Torres fails next season, then you can write him off. but you haveta give him a full season first.

I don't but Chelsea fans do. (have to give him a full season).

dalitis8

Banned
they all said Rooney had lost his explosiveness too. and frankly he looked as though he had.

but look at him now, back to his best.

if Torres fails next season, then you can write him off. but you haveta give him a full season first.

It looks very likely that Fernando is as good as gone now, but we have to wait one more year to be 100% certain.

And I am not sure that Rooney has recovered 100%... I am just not sure.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 90% of the people ripping Torres were also ripping Rooney for his awful form.

a good summer's rest, a proper pre-season and an overhaul of Chelsea's astoundingly uncreative midfield will see Nandy the Pansy play like we know he can.

I have to concede that that is a valid point. Especially the bit about Chelsea's athletic but painfully talentless midfield, but it's not looking good for Torres. I hope you are right though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I do not subscribe to the notion that Torres is finished, he i just a limited player in a much more limited team. Let him do the score goaling only and he will excel again because he is a good finisher and finds space easily, he just needs someone to find it too.

gingerless

his confidence is as low as it can go for anyone. the problem is that he's a pure finisher, not a creator (rooney) he can't play deep, he needs someone that can create behind him (rooney) and he will be the torres of his prime again. although maybe he has lost his pace but you can't be sure right now, give it another year i say

Robbie

abramovich.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Got fifty million for the prick
Torres, Torres
His interviews will make you sick
Torres, Torres
He puts it in and it's ruled offside
He tries and again and he slices wide
Fernando Torres
Suddenly fucking shite.

Robbie

He was insane to leave Liverpool. New owners, Suarez playing up front with him and Dalglish keeping the ship steady... He would have scored loads of goals with the entire team working hard to get him the ball and knowing his runs inside-out. Now he's at a club where nobody passes him the ball, his confidence is shot, and his new fans are-- well, you know how Chelsea fans are.

610x.jpg

Home of Barca Fans