Fernando Torres

W

woobie

36c1cf5fdc49271df90539b288e2bd87.jpg

Bergkamp10

Guillem Balague was on the radio last night, said Torres is very unhappy but will keep trying and wants to stay at Chelsea.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Got fifty million for the prick
Torres, Torres
His interviews will make you sick
Torres, Torres
He puts it in and it's ruled offside
He tries and again and he slices wide
Fernando Torres
Suddenly fucking shite.

dude he was shite at liverpool also...he is just an average strike that 1 or 2 good seasons, and them being in england pumped his hype through the roof...he also had the beckham affect as he is what people call "sexy" and kind of blinded the holes in his game

Interista

People tend to forget that footballers are human beings with emotions and real life problems like everybody else. It's not easy going to a new club and becoming a success at once.

A year or so ago Torres and Dzeko were considered some of the best in the business, now they're being mocked for their misfortune. To the mockers I say name me one player that hasn't had a longer dip in form for 6-12 months? Look at Ibra last 5 months at Barca, Eto'o' last season with Inter, Rooney's form before present, even C.Ronaldo had an average six or so month spell at United the season he left. Messi will have one too, when he gets older. It happens to everyone, sooner or later.

Torres isn't the best striker in the World, never was, and never did anything to deserve that accolade, but he is a top player, so is Dzeko. They're just going through bad patches, for whatever reasons.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Completely disturbing

well i wanted to say congratulations to Benzema , his was KO brilliantly by Torres ...
He is by far the worst piece of business in terms of attackers , in fact Benzema now looks like a bargain :D (even without his recent form )

Home of Barca Fans